Paypal transfer to Payoneer - Payoneer Decided to not accept. How to get it back?

amaurynietoamaurynieto Member Posts: 1
Dear Community, been a Payoneer user since January 2017. I've always been able to transfer monies from PayPal to Payoneer for use with my prepaid Card.

In this last instance (June 25th), I transferred money to Payoneer and got a request from Payments Department [Reference Number: 180626-******], letting me know I needed to provide evidence of my ownership of the PayPal account and an explanation of where the money comes from, (completely legal of course).

I did so in great detail, and got a reply saying:

Response 06/28/2018 12:57 PM

Thank you for your interest in the Payoneer Global Payment Service.

After reviewing the details you provided, and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we regret to inform you that we were unable to approve your application for the service.

Please note that your Payoneer account is still active and you may continue receiving payments from any of Payoneer's official partners.

Sincerely,,

Daisy

It's of course Payoneer's prerogative to deny service to whomever they deem, my activity is not listed on any section that would infringe upon these ToS, except for the blanket one that says "at Payoneer's sole discretion".

How should I go about requesting that the money I transferred to First Century Bank be returned?

Thanks so much.