Why my identity verification is taking too long?

RodriBbeRodriBbe Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in Read Before Posting
I need to solve this as soon as posible:

"As the following items may be required for future processing, please submit at your convenience:"

Proof of Identity
Submitted

Questionnaire
Submitted

How long does this will take?

Reference Number: #180709-014940
Rodrigo Obediente
Customer ID: 25269621

Comments

• RodriBbeRodriBbe Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I already submitted my documents (Passport) in order to have my account and identity verified, i did it a few days ago, and haven't received any response, and it's weird because i applied for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard yesterday in the late night and today in the morning i receive an approval message saying that i'll receive it in august 20. But they haven't verified my identity and i need to be able to make payments to my freelancers co-workers.
    We're an studio, in this Freelancer marketplace we're not individuals, we are group of people working together on projects, an animation studio, and however i need to be able to make payments with my account. And the verification for some reason is taking too long.
    I don't live in the USA so i don't have an USD Bank account where i can withdraw my earnings. So basically my money is trapped in payoneer. And you're not doing much about it, i've already submitted my documents and i don't think it takes that long to verify my identity, all my incomes in payoneer came from Fiverr.com.
    You approve my application for a Prepaid master card in a couple of hours, but you haven't verified my account, and i made this in saturday. Please i need a solution, Not questioning.
    As the following items may be required for future processing, please submit at your convenience:

Proof of Identity
    Submitted

Questionnaire
    Submitted

This is what it says in my global payment services. and it has been like that since saturday.
    I sent a proof of identity in Global Payments section and waiting for approval since saturday.
  • tshirttshirt Member Posts: 1
    I am offered to open an account with you since 5 May but did not get an OK and today 12 May What is the problem ؟ :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s
    Fiverr. com
    i submitted all the information in the questionaire. this is my profile: /www. fiverr. com /rodrigo2208
    Originally it was just me, then we change it, and now we are "GGS: Graphically Good Solution" We're making all kind of digital design jobs, and we're an studio and not individual profiles because in an animation with complex artwork and complex effects you need a team, it will be insane for clients to pay to every single animator or pay to differents profiles for the same order. It's really common on fiverr that the ones who makes animation or receive a lot of digital design and marketing orders decide to became an studio. the problem is that i still receive the payments and i have to split them with my co-workers. 50% and 50% or 33,33 and 33% depending on how many people work on it.
    My personal earnings from fiverr are withdrawned to Paypal but the ones that i have to split with my co-workers are transfered to them through Payoneer. I was quite fine using this great service until they decided that i need to verify my identity. And the problem isn't the verification, it's ok, understandable and i did it, i submitted my documents, the problem is that is taking too long and my co-workers, also friends need their money.
  • amakakjamakakj Member Posts: 1
    It has been two weeks and my account has not been approved yet plz [email protected] Dan_Payoneer
    @Dan_Payoneer
    In Fiverr.
    i submitted all the information in the questionaire. this is my profile: /www. fiverr. com /rodrigo2208
    Originally it was just me, then we change it, and now we are "GGS: Graphically Good Solution" We're making all kind of digital design jobs, and we're an studio and not individual profiles because in an animation with complex artwork and complex effects you need a team, it will be insane for clients to pay to every single animator or pay to differents profiles for the same order. It's really common on fiverr that the ones who makes animation or receive a lot of digital design and marketing orders decide to became an studio. the problem is that i still receive the payments and i have to split them with my co-workers. 50% and 50% or 33,33 and 33% depending on how many people work on it.
    My personal earnings from fiverr are withdrawned to Paypal but the ones that i have to split with my co-workers are transfered to them through Payoneer. I was quite fine using this great service until they decided that i need to verify my identity. And the problem isn't the verification, it's ok, understandable and i did it, i submitted my documents, the problem is that is taking too long and my co-workers, also friends need their money.
    What you mean it isn't designed for that?
    Is designed for receive payments as freelancer and also make payments to them.

But, ok you know that, thanks for the waste of time, you didn't gave any solution.
  • VladimirKVladimirK Member Posts: 1
    Payoneer is terrible and the support doesn't help at all.
    I received my money on Saturday and they asked me to confirm my identity. I submitted a photo of my ID and answered their questions, but nothing happened. I contacted the support and told them I needed the money by Sunday's morning but they haven't even replied. Now I'm at risk of losing my job. Amazing, Payoneer, just amazing.
  • weddagalaweddagala Member Posts: 1
    I think this will be a most helpful actually to me