What Is The Limit Of The Account Balance?

AlexandraVerbitcaiaAlexandraVerbitcaia Posts: 5Member
edited October 2011 in Ask The Community
what is the limit of the account balance? image' />wanted to remove all the cash from my account, but my bank says that is not enough money, though I've had enough, there give me a request I should have a balance on the account balance? but I can not answer them because I do not know.

Comments

• :huh:What I should have a minimum balance in the account balance?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

There is no minimum account balance. Perhaps you were trying to withdraw slightly more than what was available, as with currency conversion rates it can be difficult to withdraw everything to the cent.

I would suggest trying to withdraw a couple dollars less than what is available, just to make sure that the transaction goes through (taking into consideration any fees or charges).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • :(on my bill was 290.55 and when I went to withdraw money said that I wanted to bring 280 to a bank said to me that your account is not enough and gave me only 270, of which 5.40 were taken to the commission and now on my left run 8.27, but according to my calculations there should be 15.15.

:(on my bill was 290.55 and when I went to withdraw money said that I wanted to bring 280 to a bank said to me that your account is not enough and gave me only 270, of which 5.40 were taken to the commission and now on my left run 8.27, but according to my calculations there should be 15.15.

I think your best bet is to contact our CS team via telephone or live chat, so that they may pull up your account and go over the charges in detail. They will be able to better help you resolve this issue, as they will have direct access to your details.
    Nissim
  • :huh:i I tried to contact them but now online CS does not work, so I wrote and sent them a letter but no response came.
    Live Support is currently unavailable, you can try again tomorrow morning. E-mail inquiries can take up to 2 business days to be processed.
    Nissim
  • ohh thank you 4 helping :rolleyes: