reset password link to mailbox

brimibrimi Member Posts: 8
Hello, I am a Greek individual seller on Amazon USA and began creating an Payoneer account. The system didn’t let me finish all the necessary steps and I got an e-mail saying that I already have a Payoneer account, I suppose because Amazon and Payoneer are linked. Although now I can’t log in to this Payoneer account and when asking “reset password” it doesn’t send me any link to my e-mail. Does anyone know a solution? Trying to contact them via e-mail I just receive automated answers. Thank you.

Comments

• brimibrimi Member Posts: 8
    Hello Dan, thank you very much for trying to help me. I did never signed up for a Payoneer account before and therefore don't have a customer ID. Trying to create a Payoneer account yesterday, the system does not highlighten the "NEXT"-button after having filled the Security Details. After having sent the issue to custimer care, the automated reply says "you already have a Payoneer account". I would really like to sign up for Payoneer in order to receive Amazon's payouts. Why can't I finish the sign up process? And if the system thinks that I already have a Payoneer account: why doesn't it send me an e-mail to change the password in order to give me access to "my" account? I hope that you have insight to Payoneers brain and can help me. Thank you!
    Yes Dan, I always use the same e-mail-address. But notice: I never created a Payoneer account; but as an Amazon-seller I think Payoneer takes over all the database and for that reason I seem to already own a payoneer-account. Where do you want me to sent my e-mail?
    I tried to reset, but Payoneer doesn't send me the according mail although it says so.
    Hi Dan, just FYI: I tried to sign up again and now I could finish my application. The solution was to give the number of my national ID instead of the driving license. Hopefully my application will be accepted!