nice too mett you !

guns77guns77 Posts: 1Member

hi all :) i have applyed for an odesk payoneer card !! i realy want to know how to charge it and if someone can tell me abour the referal friend programm i refered one friend how much do i have to refer to get paid :) thanks :)

Comments

• DeviLDeviL Proud Member of Payoneer Posts: 264VIP Member ✭✭

welcome to payoneer forum mate. Stay conneted =)

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Welcome to the Payoneer forum.

Once you have available funds with any Payoneer partner you can withdraw the funds to your Payoneer card by selecting Payoneer as your payment method.

To learn more about the Refer a Friend program please click here.

• Riadh GaiebRiadh Gaieb Posts: 4Member
    David wrote on March 12 2013, 12:06 PM: »

Welcome to the Payoneer forum.

Once you have available funds with any Payoneer partner you can withdraw the funds to your Payoneer card by selecting Payoneer as your payment method.

To learn more about the Refer a Friend program please click here.

hi david , its 3 weeks i work on affiliate and nopw i cannot send email from my affiliate interface , can u help me and i want to now how can i get un instantly discussion with helpers payoneer 

thankx u 

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Riadh Gaieb wrote on March 12 2013, 3:41 PM: »

hi david , its 3 weeks i work on affiliate and nopw i cannot send email from my affiliate interface , can u help me and i want to now how can i get un instantly discussion with helpers payoneer 

thankx u 

Please private message me with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.

You can contact our support team here , for immediate assistance you can call or use our live chat option (when it is available).