New Partner Application..

Hello.

I have applied to become a partner and I have sent in the necessary documentation for my affiliate network. Is there a way I can confirm whether the correct person received the information?

I sent it to Aryeh Altshul and Sharon Howard. Please PM with any information you can provide (or need from me).

Thanks.
- Geoff Stephen

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Geoff,

Since you already told me on Twitter that you've received the answer, I will assume this issue is currently closed. Good luck! ;)
    Talia
  • GeoffGeoff Posts: 2Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi Geoff,

Since you already told me on Twitter that you've received the answer, I will assume this issue is currently closed. Good luck! ;)

Yes it has, thanks. Do you know what the average time frame is before an application is approved? And the time between approval and activation is? I'm in a bit of a rush situation and I have a couple options for using services like Payoneer.

Thanks.
    - Geoff.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    It usually takes around 2 weeks, including the time it takes to send your info to get approved by MasterCard. Generally speaking, the faster you send the info we need, the faster we can send it to MasterCard for approval.
    Talia