Payment Waiting for Approval

I recently got 2 x payments (total worth 140$) on my payoneer account from one of my customer but both payments are on hold for approval. My client paid me from his Credit Card. How much time it takes to release / approve payments? Waiting for quickest reply please.

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that all private loads are subject to manual review by our payments department and can take up to 2 business days to load once approved. I see that these two loads have been approved :) .

• asifrehman
    asifrehman Member Posts: 31

Thanks for the instant reply. I have again one payment waiting for approval. Please look into it.

• -Evgeny-
    -Evgeny- Member Posts: 2

Hello!

Please, check payment 6253644. Why it is waiting for approval? What should I do?

I have provided all documents and links when applied to US Payment Service.

• asifrehman
    asifrehman Member Posts: 31

Thanks payoneer authorities. My third private load payment approved successfully. I rate payoneer services as 10/10.

• David
    -Evgeny- wrote on March 15 2013, 8:09 AM: »

Hello!

Please, check payment 6253644. Why it is waiting for approval? What should I do?

I have provided all documents and links when applied to US Payment Service.

I see the payment has been loaded to your card. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• vodinn
    vodinn Member Posts: 1

Hello, i recieved payment on 18.03.2013 but it still has status Payment waiting for approval

paymanet id is  6291972

When it will be approved?

Or what information is needed to aprove payment? If there is any information which should be provided to approve payment please tell.

• David

I see the payment has been loaded to your card. Please note it can take up to 3 business days for an ACH payment to load once it has been sent.

• Marcus1876
    Marcus1876 Member Posts: 3

hello,

please check payment 6689020, I submitted all documents and links when applying to US Payment Service. my first transaction was loaded successfully and a $29.95 ACTIVATION FEE was deducted. my second transaction was canceled, and now my third transaction status is "Payment Waiting For Approval" just as the previous one which was canceled. whats gone wrong? 

• Klassa
    Klassa Member Posts: 1

Hi, 

Please check payment 6686308. It's "waiting for approval" for 10 hours now. Thank you.

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

As a fully regulated US company, Payoneer is required to follow strict rules and regulations regarding online payments. While most payments are processed automatically, some require a manual review.

In these cases the payment will be reviewed within 1-2 business days, after which you will receive an e-mail confirmation.

This discussion has been closed.