Enquiry : Payoneer account set up for Singapore company

erinkoherinkoh Posts: 19Member ✭✭
Hi sir

I just sign up a payoneer account for my company which is located at Singapore .

There are some question would like to check with you .

1. Can we top up the fund from local Singapore bank/ credit card?
2. Why our account do not have function” billing service”?
3. Why our account do not have function” request a paid”
4. If we do not have function” billing service” and “ request a payment” service, how we get the payment from customer ?
4. Is there any problem to receive fund from US company or US individual personal a/c?
5. What mean of US payment service?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Answers

• erinkoherinkoh Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    Hi Dan

Thanks for the responses.
    Currently our company have e-commerce in our own website , we have some suppliers are from Fiverr, AdWords and Some of USA based company will pay us the payment . We would like to send them a request for payment or billing service but we are not able to get from dropdown menu of this function .

We would like to make a payment to supplier like Fiverr or AdWords but not allowable as we do not have any balance in our account yet

Please Help !
    Hi Dan
    Can I check with you if Singapore company can apply global payment service to let US based company to transfer the money USD to our payoneer account? Does it mean we just provide the USA ACH info for them to transfer will do?
    Hope you could reply for this Enquiry

Thank you
    Hi Dan

May I know the sender- USA based company must be payoneer user? So that they can arrange the usd fund to my payoneer account ? Does it mean no matter they are payoneer user or not .. , there is no problem to send the fund to my payoneer account?
    Hi Dan

May I know what mean of “ their line of business is corresponding with us ?
    Hi Dan

They are normal US customer doing business/ trading not those loan , currency trading & etc , does it mean they can make payment to us after we giving them our USD ACH details global payment service details?
    Hi Dan

Does it mean payoneer account is only for company not for individual?

How about on line e commerce ? If someone want to on line buy some item from us , can they use their individual credit card to make payment to my payoneer account?

May I know if payoneer is a payment gateway to cater for anyone like company and individual?

Hi Dan
    Does it mean that Payoneer is the one to tag with payment gateway and cater for the fund check out plug in to our local bank account?