Funds Receiving Issue

Ahsan1234Ahsan1234 Posts: 2Member
edited August 20 in Payoneer in Pakistan
Hello, I want to know why my account's questionnaire section is showing inactive and is there any possibility to reactivate that section. I got an email where it is mentioned that you are not eligible for request a payment. Please help me resolve the issue ASAP. Thanks
My customer ID: 14422493
Email address: ***********

Comments

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 1,098Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Ahsan. Please refrain from posting your e-mail address publicly.
    Can you tell me where are you trying to collect a payment from, and what online activity is associated with it?

• Ahsan1234Ahsan1234 Posts: 2Member
    edited August 20
    I actually manage funds of individuals and do online Forex trading with broker Hotforex, however an individual was trying to send funds into my payoneer account and in return I got an email from Payoneer that I am not eligible for to request a payment.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 1,098Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ahsan1234 said:
    I actually manage funds of individuals and do online Forex trading with broker Hotforex, however an individual was trying to send funds into my payoneer account and in return I got an email from Payoneer that I am not eligible for to request a payment.

Hi, I will make it very clear, so that many more users can see.
    We are not processing revenues that are associated with currency exchange activity, and that includes Forex.
    If you have inquiries about freelance, or online seller market places, please let me know.