How else can I Receive Payment

Keno17Keno17 Posts: 4Member
Hi,
I opened a payoneer account few months back and the only payment I received from it was from fiverr (around $50), since then I have not being using it.

Now, I want to use the account to receive payment from a client but I didn't see the "Request Payment" option and the client is current waiting for me to send the payoneer payment invoice.

So the question is, how do I go about it?

Note:
I have already gotten my payoneer card and I also have my domiciliary account linked to it too.

Answers

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 1,098Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, and thanks for reaching out here with this question. The ability to invoice an individual client should become available once you will accumulate further activity in payments from freelance market places like the one you have mentioned.
    Are you able to on board the project and the client through a freelance website?

• Keno17Keno17 Posts: 4Member
    This is a client I work with on 1-on-1 basis, he's not interested in moving to any freelance site.

Moreover, I later register with envoice.in and was able to send the client an invoice; which he paid (according to him) but I still haven't gotten any mail from payoneer nor have I seen the money on my account and its been over 24 hours and counting. I contacted envoice about this and they said they don't handle nor track payments, that its all in payoneer's playing court.

This is a client that I have successfully worked with for almost a year now, and I'm the one that insisted we use payoneer this time because of some positive news I heard about em.

when I received my earnings from fiverr sometime ago, the payment was instant (though I paid $3) I wonder why this current payment is taking too long to come through?
    Does it mean that the payment wasn't successful?

Please let me know so as to get back to the client.

Hi again, I wish to have a closer look at this. what is your customer ID please? I'd like to check what we can do on our end.

• Keno17Keno17 Posts: 4Member
    Here is my customer ID 21742179.

Hi, I'm sending you a direct e-mail message. Let's see what we can do our end to assist you.