Nobody answer in support, hold money more than 14 days!

qqdeminqqdemin Posts: 2Member
edited August 2018 in Ask The Community
Hello.

Payoneer requested screenshots of business communications with my partners who sent me money.
I signed Non Disclosure Agreement and will not disclose you private information.
I don't want to deal with Payoneer never anymore, but my answer to you is ignored for more than 14 days by now.
All I receive from support is automated or template answer that 'you are reviewing' my case.

What I see is that you took my money, left me without means of existence and just hold it for interest.
I do not wish anyone send you money and then not being able to use it.

Reference number is: 180816-007210
I answered you two weeks ago and followed few days ago.

SILENCE is not what you expect from people who you trust your money.

Comments

• sammyblackwisemansammyblackwiseman Posts: 38Member ✭✭

@qqdemin pls update me on the progress of this...did you get your money? Or is it still pending till now..thanks

• Abdelrahman_YossefAbdelrahman_Yossef Posts: 1Member
    i suffered this problem too, my money stuck and i can't get it because my card is expired and i can't order a new one.
    i don't know even my account has an issue or not although it working and i can see my balance through it.
  • qqdeminqqdemin Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2018
    > @sammyblackwiseman said:
    > @qqdemin pls update me on the progress of this...did you get your money? Or is it still pending till now..thanks

Now they blocked my account completely and DO NOT give me my money.
    Any support requests ends with answer like "I cannot help you, just wait".

More than two months and I did not have any clarification from them about how do I have access to MY MONEY!!!

PAYONEER IS THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!