uk ltd business account

Hi everyone, i m from Greece and i have set up an ltd company in uk. it s difficult to open a business account in a uk bank and i wonder if i can open a payoneer business account to use. my company will sell wholesale grocery products all over the world and i will accept payments from different countries.

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @marxosmith You have the possibility to apply as a company for a Payoneer account. Via the Global Payment Service, you can receive payments in USD, GBP, EUR etc. You will be able to receive payments in GBP if the payment is sent from a company located in united Kingdom.

In order to read more about the Global Payment Service, check out the following link .
    In order to apply as a company, and receive payments via the Global Payment Service, in accordance with its Terms and Conditions, you can submit an application directly through the "Sign Up" link on the Payoneer Website. Select "Company" in the first step of registration and proceed to enter the details of the company and of the contact person within the company (both are necessary).