uk ltd business account

Hi everyone, i m from Greece and i have set up an ltd company in uk. it s difficult to open a business account in a uk bank and i wonder if i can open a payoneer business account to use. my company will sell wholesale grocery products all over the world and i will accept payments from different countries.

Comments

• marxosmithmarxosmith Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello everyone,

I would appreciate if someone here who has a deep knowledge or a Payoneer staff would be able to assist me.

I am preparing to open a new business intelligence company which is regarding B2B events for European companies. Now my business is just registered in the UK at the companies House but what I find difficult is opening a bank account in the UK and therefore I am trying to find a solution around this by referring to Payoneer.

Here is what I am looking for:
    I want the UK Business Bank account or something that acts as such, by providing all the necessary details to my CORPORATE customers (such as IBAN number, account number etc,) in order for them to make payments via Bank Transfer or Credit Card to this business bank account and then transferring this money to my local bank account back in my home country.

Also, it is important to know that this is totally legal, all I want to do is to create trust from European companies for a long-term relationship.

(Please bear in mind that this must show to my customers as they are paying in UK Bank account or UK online account and not in my local bank account in my home country because in my home country I can set it up any time, but that is not what I am looking for).

These payments will be quite large amounts, so to wrap it up, is this option available in the Payoneer platform?

If anyone knows this answer, please help me, as Payoneer takes quite a while to answer.

Thank you in advance.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,262Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @marxosmith You have the possibility to apply as a company for a Payoneer account. Via the Global Payment Service, you can receive payments in USD, GBP, EUR etc. You will be able to receive payments in GBP if the payment is sent from a company located in united Kingdom.

In order to read more about the Global Payment Service, check out the following link .
    In order to apply as a company, and receive payments via the Global Payment Service, in accordance with its Terms and Conditions, you can submit an application directly through the "Sign Up" link on the Payoneer Website. Select "Company" in the first step of registration and proceed to enter the details of the company and of the contact person within the company (both are necessary).

• marxosmithmarxosmith Posts: 2Member
    Cristale _Payoneer Thanks a lot for the info provided. Much appreciated.