Payoneer Card Vs Western Union

I want to know that, What is good to get money fast for oversee freelancers.

Please help me about it.

Thanks
Zeeshan

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

If you're a member of one of our partner/affiliate programs and looking to get paid internationally, Payoneer is an excellent option for you. Depending on the program, you have the option of receiving funds via the prepaid debit MasterCard card or our worldwide local bank transfer service, allowing you to receive your payments directly to the prepaid card or your bank account at low cost.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free.
  • Sarmin SultanaSarmin Sultana Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote:
    Hey,

If you're a member of one of our partner/affiliate programs and looking to get paid internationally, Payoneer is an excellent option for you. Depending on the program, you have the option of receiving funds via the prepaid debit MasterCard card or our worldwide local bank transfer service, allowing you to receive your payments directly to the prepaid card or your bank account at low cost.

Hi Nissim, I am using Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard card for receiving my earnings from oDesk.com. I have a Freelancing company in Bangladesh and I used Payoneer MasterCard to receive my earnings from Local ATMs. But it make me unhappy when an unexpected occurrence is happened. Sometimes ATM's dose not release money though charge to my Card. It is very disgusting and lengthy process to Back my Balance to Card. How we can avoid this unexpected CAUSE DISPENSER???? :mellow:
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi Nissim, I am using Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard card for receiving my earnings from oDesk.com. I have a Freelancing company in Bangladesh and I used Payoneer MasterCard to receive my earnings from Local ATMs. But it make me unhappy when an unexpected occurrence is happened. Sometimes ATM's dose not release money though charge to my Card. It is very disgusting and lengthy process to Back my Balance to Card. How we can avoid this unexpected CAUSE DISPENSER???? :mellow:

Hi Sarmin,

Unfortunately, this problem is with the ATM, not us. Has this happened to you more than once at the same ATM? While this DOES happen occasionally, I haven't heard of it happening more than once to the same person, so if it has happened to you multiple times, I would consider using a different ATM.

There's nothing you can do differently, unfortunately. It isn't something you or Payoneer is doing wrong.
    Talia
  • Jonghyok KimJonghyok Kim Member Posts: 2
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

• Jonghyok KimJonghyok Kim Member Posts: 2
    Hey I'm in ShenZhen of China.
    Where is the western union.
    And How can I receive money through freelancer?
    How can I receive money through payoneer?

Hi!

Welcome to the Payoneer forums. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a way to transfer money to the Payoneer card through Western Union, just through Visa or MasterCard, and of course partner payments. All you need to do to get a payment from Freelancer is to apply for the Payoneer card (though Freelancer.com's website), or you can receive the payments directly into your bank account by applying for the bank transfer service. It's on the same page when you select Payoneer as your payment method (it's listed on Freelancer as the Freelancer prepaid debit MasterCard or something like that).

Good luck!
    Talia

Hi Jonghyok Kim,

We have special support in Chinese. If you'd like, you can add one of our Chinese agents on ICQ 2584984408. She'd be happy to talk to you. Thanks!
    Talia
  • aminoo27aminoo27 Member Posts: 1
    i'm from algeria and i want to transfer money on my card , how to do
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    amine27 wrote:

i'm from algeria and i want to transfer money on my card , how to do

Hi Amine

In order to receive money on your card, one of the partners are signed up with for Payoneer has to send a payment that is meant for your account. I see you work with elance, so they have to send a payment to your card.

Once you have received a payment from Elance you can also load your card through any international MasterCard or Visa.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

• xlucianxlucian Member Posts: 1

I have a question ... can i send money from my payoneer account (card) on western union to a friend from Italy ... He dosen`t have an payoneer account and i wounder if i can send them online from my payoneer card

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can visit a Western Union location and make a payment using the card - or withdraw cash with the card and then use that to make the payment.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

You can use the card at a Western Union branch or withdraw cash and do the same.

Your card address is your own address, which you signed up with. We have no solution for this matter if they cannot accept a non-US billing address.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter