i contacted for name change they are saying this i don't know logging through gripped media any help

Dear Raja, you have been requested to re-apply for a new Payoneer account using your correct personal details. To resolve the problem we have closed the account and disconnected it from your partner account, so that you can reapply for a new one.

Please log into your existing account with Gripped Media and re-apply for a Payoneer account

Answers

• Raja786Raja786 Member Posts: 4
    where can i find re-apply option anyone ?
    edited September 2018
    hello @Dan_Payoneer i have contacted them for name change and they said login your existing account through gripped media and re-apply for the account and i don't see any option of re-apply even i don't know what girpped media is and what is that mean even i don't see where to login and re-apply that's why asked for help here
    @Dan_Payoneer here is the complete reply

Dear Raja, you have been requested to re-apply for a new Payoneer account using your correct personal details. To resolve the problem we have closed the account and disconnected it from your partner account, so that you can reapply for a new one.

Please log into your existing account with Gripped Media and re-apply for a Payoneer account. When reapplying please make sure to remember your username, password and secure answer.
    If you don't see an option to re-apply for a Payoneer card please contact Gripped Media to inform them the payee was released from Payoneer's end and you need them to provide you with a link to re-register.