Hi All,

ituitu Member Posts: 1
im still researching about payonner
Here is the list of question that i hope to find answer
1. what based currency is being used?
2. example if it is a USD can i withdraw USD bank note around the world from an USD ATM. ie. HSBC atm allows USD bank notes withdraw
3. i am planning to open an US paypal account for purchasing product however i am sure they will ask US residence address. will payonner verify the new account?
4. how about linking to ebay?

Thanks
itu

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    itu wrote:

Here is the list of question that i hope to find answer
    1. what based currency is being used?
    2. example if it is a USD can i withdraw USD bank note around the world from an USD ATM. ie. HSBC atm allows USD bank notes withdraw
    3. i am planning to open an US paypal account for purchasing product however i am sure they will ask US residence address. will payonner verify the new account?
    4. how about linking to ebay?

Thanks
    itu

Hey,

Welcome to our forums ;) In regards to your questions:

1. All Payoneer accounts are held in USD.
    2. You may withdraw funds at any ATM accepting debit MasterCard cards, in USD or in a foreign currency. Withdrawals made in a foreign currency will be converted using MasterCards currency conversion rates.
    3. The billing address of your Payoneer account will be your actual billing address. If you want a US billing address, you need to provide us with a valid SSN and residence within the US.
    4. The Payoneer card is a prepaid debit MasterCard card. I am not familiar with exactly what eBay allows and does not allow, however if they allow debit MasterCard cards then you won't have a problem. You can use your Payoneer account to verify a PayPal account, and then make payments via PayPal with the card.

If you have any further questions please feel free, and once again Welcome :)