Tax Form for Freelancer outside of the US

dleytondleyton Member Posts: 8
edited September 2018 in Freelancers
Hi, I'm performing and earning money as a freelancer. I'm based outside of the US & Canada, and my clients are from different countries.

I see that Payoneer is asking me to fill a Tax Form in order to avoid future payments, but I have no idea which form I need to fill (or if I should at all). The Wizard says I need a W4, but is not supported by Payoneer online.

Any help will be appreciated



  • solaroneersolaroneer Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    Hi all! I've been in Payoneer for 1year+ and wasn't able to find help regarding the Payoneer Tax forms that I should submit.
    I work remotely for an American based Company but reside in Argentina, receiving monthly payments on a regular basis. Which Tax form shoul I submit? Do I need to pay taxes?

    Thank you greatly!

  • dleytondleyton Member Posts: 8
    Hi Dan

    I have also been asked by Payoneer to fill up a tax form to avoid any future payments, but I don't know which form to fill. I'm a freelancer and my clients can be from any side of the world, I live outside the US and Canada and I'm not a US person either. Could you (or someone else) please guide me a little bit?
  • dleytondleyton Member Posts: 8
    Indeed Dan, but the one I get as a result, W4, it says is not supported. Also, I'm not very clear on what "treaty benefits" mean. Thoughts?
Sign In or Register to comment.