Increasement of Load Limit on My Card

Respected Payoneer Administrator !

I want to increase my Payoneer Card Loading Limits for private loads. Recently one of my load rejected by Payoneer approval department and got an email from their side that my limit is only 300$ for 30 days. I earn at least 500-1000$ per month from my client and request payoneer authorities to please increase my load limit upto 1000$.

Waiting for quickest reply.

Asif Rehman

Pakistan

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to send your request to [email protected], and they will review it.

• asifrehman
    asifrehman Member Posts: 31

Thanks for your guidance. Request has been sent for increasement of load limits.

• asifrehman
    Nissim wrote on March 17 2013, 10:32 AM: »

You need to send your request to [email protected], and they will review it.

I sent request to above email for increasement of my load limits but they did not replied me yet after passing at least 72 hours.

• Nissim

E-mail replies take 2-4 business days. If they don't reply to you by then, please send me a PM with your reference ID number (Starts with LTK)

• asifrehman
    Nissim wrote on March 20 2013, 8:34 AM: »

E-mail replies take 2-4 business days. If they don't reply to you by then, please send me a PM with your reference ID number (Starts with LTK)

Sent PM to you. Please look into this matter seriously as I can't recieve more payments from my clients on payoneer and I want that my load limits should be increased. 

• Nissim

Checking the PM, thanks.

• asifrehman

Thanks admin for your reply. I understand the final decision of Payoneer.

Just wanna know a question about load limits... I understood that I could only recieve 300$ per month as private load on my card so this limit is for each month or the limits are counted down from the last payments... Means If i got 300$ on 15 March then I am eligible to recieve next on 15th Apr or I could recieve it on 1st April.??? These limits are on monthly base or on days???

• Nissim

It would be per 30 day period.