Account Pending Documents Approval for more than 2 months

mkamelmkamel Member Posts: 6
Hello Payoneer,

I have applied for an account on June/22nd, I then received an email with the account status being pending review which takes up to 3 business days.

On June/26th I received another email asking to reply with more information regarding bank account, which I replied to on June/27th. Then I received no updates till Aug/8th.

On Aug/8th I received the same email asking for the same information sent before and again, it was provided.

Since then I have not received any updates nor my account status has changed, and any questions asked in support center are auto replied with the following "Applications for a Payoneer account are usually reviewed within 3 business days.".

Can you verify if the review is in process, and how long it usually takes.

Reference Number: #180710-005286 and #180719-003898
Customer ID: 26899374

Thank you

Comments

• mkamelmkamel Member Posts: 6
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, and pardon the inconvenience.
    > I have just re-sent you the detailed message of the information we require in order to proceed with the approval of your service. Let me know once you have replied to it, so I can monitor this for you.
    > Thanks!

Hello Dan,

I have replied with the requested information.

Thank you.
  • mkamelmkamel Member Posts: 6
    > Hi, and pardon the inconvenience.
    > I have just re-sent you the detailed message of the information we require in order to proceed with the approval of your service. Let me know once you have replied to it, so I can monitor this for you.
    > Thanks!

For a minute there I thought you would help. Or at least reply back even if you're not willing to accept the application to let me seek other options.

I'm approaching 4 months since I applied and still can't even get a reply!