Account Blocked

Hello, i just recived my card from ODESK but when i tried to login and activate my card i recived this message.
Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support
Cand u please reactivate my account i order to use my card to recive my money from odesk ? i waited 1 month to recive this card. Regards

Comments

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    procasim wrote:

    Hello, i just recived my card from ODESK but when i tried to login and activate my card i recived this message.
    Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support
    Cand u please reactivate my account i order to use my card to recive my money from odesk ? i waited 1 month to recive this card. Regards


    Hey,

    You need to contact Customer Support so that they may assist you in resolving this issue. They are available right now via live chat, telephone, and of course e-mail.

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • procasimprocasim Posts: 3Member
    pff, i dunno what o think, your cs told me that the security dept has blocked my account and they cannot tell me why. i didt use this card, i recived it today, i waited 1 month to recive it in order to recive my money from odesk, and now your cs told me that i need to use another payment method. I think that Payoneer is the same as epass. thank you
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    procasim wrote:

    pff, i dunno what o think, your cs told me that the security dept has blocked my account and they cannot tell me why. i didt use this card, i recived it today, i waited 1 month to recive it in order to recive my money from odesk, and now your cs told me that i need to use another payment method. I think that Payoneer is the same as epass. thank you


    If you'd like to please PM me the e-mail address listed on your account, I can check to see the status of the account (though if CS has informed you that it was closed for security reasons, I may not be able to offer any further information).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • procasimprocasim Posts: 3Member
    i have sent an pm. thank you
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Just to be clear, if we block or close an account and it has funds in it, the funds are sent back to the partner that sent them so the cardholder can withdraw them a different way. We do not hold on to funds from closed accounts.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member
    i withdraw my 1st payment and that is 34$. my card is valid till 02/14. but you are now telling me that i don't have any active card. and when i m trying to access my account i m getting this message: Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support


    i checked my account last week. and it was ok. i even add a new company in it last week. all was ok till i get the payment. i m really frustrated now. can't wait for you anymore. i will use bank transfer next time. i saw many people are telling about payoneer that its a S.... if you give people service like this then how they will use u in future.


    Are you really a bank or joke. sry for my word but what can i do. i trusted on you for long time and refer people for you. but the experience was worst. as a bank you will get money when ever i transfer money. then what is the problem in giving better service.

    thanx any way to ready this post. good bye.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    rezax wrote:

    i withdraw my 1st payment and that is 34$. my card is valid till 02/14. but you are now telling me that i don't have any active card. and when i m trying to access my account i m getting this message: Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support


    i checked my account last week. and it was ok. i even add a new company in it last week. all was ok till i get the payment. i m really frustrated now. can't wait for you anymore. i will use bank transfer next time. i saw many people are telling about payoneer that its a S.... if you give people service like this then how they will use u in future.


    Are you really a bank or joke. sry for my word but what can i do. i trusted on you for long time and refer people for you. but the experience was worst. as a bank you will get money when ever i transfer money. then what is the problem in giving better service.

    thanx any way to ready this post. good bye.


    Hi,

    I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. I don't know wy your account was blocked - I would need to check it. If you could PM me your email address, I will check.

    Payoneer isn't a bank, and you can't perform bank transfers to your Payoneer card. If your card was blocked and there are funds on your account, they will be sent back to your partner so you can withdraw them another way.

    The best way to see what the problem is would be to contact our support team (or send me your email to check). Cards become inactive when not used for a few months, and they can be easily reactivated by contacting us. Chances are that that is what happened here as well.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • mightermighter Posts: 1Member
    I have my payoneer card, it expires 12/13.
    Today I made 1st withdraval and received notification that my card is not active and I need to order a new card. I went to payoneer and failed to login, because it said my account is blocked. It live chat I was told that my card was blocked due to long inactivity and I will be charged 9.99$ for unblocking it. That's strange, because ordering card in the first place cost nothing.
    I want to know why account was blocked in the first place?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    mighter wrote:

    I have my payoneer card, it expires 12/13.
    Today I made 1st withdraval and received notification that my card is not active and I need to order a new card. I went to payoneer and failed to login, because it said my account is blocked. It live chat I was told that my card was blocked due to long inactivity and I will be charged 9.99$ for unblocking it. That's strange, because ordering card in the first place cost nothing.
    I want to know why account was blocked in the first place?


    Hi Mighter,

    Our terms and conditions state that we are required to block cards that have been inacive over 2 months. We usually don't actually block a card until 6 months of inactivity, however once a card is blocked, it costs US money to get it unblocked, so we have to turn over that cost to you. On our end, you can understand that we printed a card and shipped it, so we paid for that as well. If your card is only disabled, then it doesn't cost anything to unblock (for you or us).
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • shahid02shahid02 Posts: 8Member
    Hi, I also would like to know if my card is blocked too? I cannot get my online purchase through. The last time I used online was on 21 june 2011. if I do not have funds in payoneer or lets say only 5-10 USDs how is the card blocked? To block and then charge USD 10.00 when a contractor is not even getting jobs to do is it fair? Yes if someone has a limit or a ceiling of lets say 50-100 USD one can say its understandable. Please unblock my card if it is blocked and also rationalize this deduction which is fair to contractors who have a certain balance in payoneer. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shahid
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    shahid02 wrote:

    Hi, I also would like to know if my card is blocked too? I cannot get my online purchase through. The last time I used online was on 21 june 2011. if I do not have funds in payoneer or lets say only 5-10 USDs how is the card blocked? To block and then charge USD 10.00 when a contractor is not even getting jobs to do is it fair? Yes if someone has a limit or a ceiling of lets say 50-100 USD one can say its understandable. Please unblock my card if it is blocked and also rationalize this deduction which is fair to contractors who have a certain balance in payoneer. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Shahid


    Hi,

    Your card definitely isn't blocked - I checked it when you posted your ticket IDs earlier. Anyone who is receiving payments won't be blocked, these are accounts that haven't been used in a long time. If you have ANY money in your account, it is still active. We don't block accounts with funds in them.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member
    edited December 2011
    mighter wrote:

    I have my payoneer card, it expires 12/13.
    Today I made 1st withdraval and received notification that my card is not active and I need to order a new card. I went to payoneer and failed to login, because it said my account is blocked. It live chat I was told that my card was blocked due to long inactivity and I will be charged 9.99$ for unblocking it. That's strange, because ordering card in the first place cost nothing.
    I want to know why account was blocked in the first place?


    same problem here dude. i need money asap. so i can't wait one more month. but i will if i can get into my account. but i can't do that too. u explain it simple and easy. i don't have any prob to give that extra 10$. all i need to active my account. its my 1st time and i waited more than a year for it. so plz do something and cut that amount from me.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    rezax wrote:

    same problem here dude. i need money asap. so i can't wait one more month. but i will if i can get into my account. but i can't do that too. u explain it simple and easy. i don't have any prob to give that extra 10$. all i need to active my account. its my 1st time and i waited more than a year for it. so plz do something and cut that amount from me.


    There's no reason for you to have to wait a month - we unblock it immediately when you contact us (or rather, have a payment sent). All of the accounts that have been blocked are cards that have never been used, not even once. If you get on live chat with us, it's done on the spot (one your identity is verified, of course).

    We can't reduce the fee - it's what we pay to unblock your card (plus we had to print the card and mail it to you, and every month that the card wasn't used, we have been paying a fee for it). We don't charge you for the months you didn't use it, but at this point (and this is in our terms and conditions), you will need to pay the fee since we had to block the card.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member
    Talia wrote:

    There's no reason for you to have to wait a month - we unblock it immediately when you contact us (or rather, have a payment sent). All of the accounts that have been blocked are cards that have never been used, not even once. If you get on live chat with us, it's done on the spot (one your identity is verified, of course).

    We can't reduce the fee - it's what we pay to unblock your card (plus we had to print the card and mail it to you, and every month that the card wasn't used, we have been paying a fee for it). We don't charge you for the months you didn't use it, but at this point (and this is in our terms and conditions), you will need to pay the fee since we had to block the card.



    i will check it now. i m not like that guy. i have no prob to pay 10$. without my odesk work i earned 100$ per month on online. so i know this type of fees very well. alertpay always cut a high fee for money transfer and i have no prob with it.
  • rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member
    still i m getting Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support
    problem.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    rezax wrote:

    still i m getting Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support
    problem.


    Have you contacted our support team? I can't unblock it for you (they need to verify you are you, etc.)
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • rezaxrezax Posts: 12Member
    edited December 2011
    Talia wrote:

    Have you contacted our support team? I can't unblock it for you (they need to verify you are you, etc.)



    ya i contact them. unique ticket number: LTK529010415016X

    now i can access my account and i load 34$ in it. use immediate load coz i wanna c money in my account asap.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    I'm happy it worked out. Enjoy! <_<
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • DaferDafer Posts: 1Member
    Hello. My account is blocked with MA104 error. How can i unblock it? I also sent email to CS with LTK1212902493845X ticket number, but I need to quickly resolve this trouble. Thank you.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Dafer wrote:

    Hello. My account is blocked with MA104 error. How can i unblock it? I also sent email to CS with LTK1212902493845X ticket number, but I need to quickly resolve this trouble. Thank you.


    Hi,

    I passed on your ticket to a support manager, they will review your case and get back to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • alif_bocfenalif_bocfen Posts: 7Member
    hi talia,
    I have a new Payoneer card, if the card will be blocked if there is no money? How long will the card if the account is empty diblock
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Payoneer account will not be blocked if you have no balance. You are not required to maintain a balance or meet any minimum payment requirement.

    The card may be temporarily disabled after an extended period of inactivity, however it can then be re-enabled at any time by accessing your online My Account page.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • MONTSEMONTSE Posts: 2Member
    hello , my name is montse I wonder if I can get my card payoner, that is locked due to inactivity. I'm going to start receiving payments through it and I do not know if it is possible to unlock my Email Tags is montselagares[email protected], and I did contact the support service, but I have not received a response

    thank you .
    MOntse
  • Mr WeiMr Wei Posts: 8Member
    Hi, I also would like to know why blocked my card too? I have used this card to receive the payment from Amazon, last time I have received the payment from Amazon at 12/04/2012 16:10!

    but my card is Blocked now! why? I don't know the reason! The experience was worst!

    I need to use this card ASAP! Amazon has released a payment to this card at Dec 16, but can not receive it now! I am very worried!

    Pls help to review it and unlocked my card ASAP.

    My payoneer rigestered email is: [email protected]


    Thank you!
  • Mr WeiMr Wei Posts: 8Member
    Pls help me to unblock my account. I have already got my card and several times I have used my card in ATM but suddenly my account has been blocked!

    Pls reply me ASAP, Thank you!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    MONTSE wrote:

    hello , my name is montse I wonder if I can get my card payoner, that is locked due to inactivity. I'm going to start receiving payments through it and I do not know if it is possible to unlock my Email Tags is [email protected], and I did contact the support service, but I have not received a response

    thank you .
    MOntse


    Hi,

    Please send me a private message with the ticket number you were given by our support department.


    Mr Wei wrote:

    Hi, I also would like to know why blocked my card too? I have used this card to receive the payment from Amazon, last time I have received the payment from Amazon at 12/04/2012 16:10!

    but my card is Blocked now! why? I don't know the reason! The experience was worst!

    I need to use this card ASAP! Amazon has released a payment to this card at Dec 16, but can not receive it now! I am very worried!

    Pls help to review it and unlocked my card ASAP.

    My payoneer rigestered email is: [email protected]


    Thank you!


    I see your account has been blocked by our security department for reasons I cannot see.

    If you feel this was done in error please contact our support department and they will review the matter.

    Mr Wei wrote:

    Pls help me to unblock my account. I have already got my card and several times I have used my card in ATM but suddenly my account has been blocked!

    Pls reply me ASAP, Thank you!


    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Mr WeiMr Wei Posts: 8Member
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    Please send me a private message with the ticket number you were given by our support department.




    I see your account has been blocked by our security department for reasons I cannot see.

    If you feel this was done in error please contact our support department and they will review the matter.



    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.



    How to send a messgae to you? what's the email address?

    Thanks!
  • Mr WeiMr Wei Posts: 8Member
    Hi David,
    I have sent the email to you!
    Thank you!
  • GerryGerry Posts: 1Member
    I am taking lots of time to write this down because i am really fed up with the way Payoneer has treated me. They treated me like trash and i wished i had saved all those live chat logs from years ago to prove it.

    My journey with Payoneer began in the fall of 2010. It all started with the excitement of working online through Odesk. I set up a profile, ordered the card and kept checking my mail for the envelope with the said Card. I did wait for an agonizing 25- 30 days for the card. When it finally arrived i had already discovered a suitable platform to work which was Freelancer instead of Odesk. I found Freelancer attractive. So i contacted Payoneer to find out if i had to order a new card for Freelancer and they said all i had to do was add the account to the Odesk card i had just received. I tried to do it and the process was marred with a lot of bugs here and there. after the going back and forth with Customer support and Freelancer, the issue was resolved and my Freelancer account was finally added to my Odesk card.

    I got my first Freelancer earnings through that card and kept looking for opportunities. Earnings where not consistent as i had hoped because i was still to new to this Platforms and there was a lot to absorb. In fact there was a learning curve to this whole online thing.

    I later found out about Elance. Opened an account and tried to add my account to my existing card and was told by Payoneer that Elance does not support that feature. They said i had to order a separate Payoneer card through them. I did and then added my Guru account to that card. Now i had two separate cards from payoneer.

    My Problems with Payoneer started in 2013. I had received some Fraudulent charges on my card after using it at a local grocery store. I spoke to Payoneer support to get the charges refunded and instead the rep gave me a form to fill; proceeded with blocking my card. He then told me i was going to pay $65 for express shipping of the card and and extra $10 for activation.

    I had inhibitions. Why can't they just dispute/refund the fraudulent transactions instead of having me incure an extra $75 loss? I couldn't complain or argue with this company Payoneer and it's rep. Since i was more interested in getting my earnings than creating more problems. I agreed and it was shipped through DHL. I received the card 5 days later and then checked my account and i noticed that not all the fraudulent transactions were refunded.

    Contacted Payoneer and they said the transaction was too old.

    Nevertheless i forgot all about it.

    A couple of weeks later i was paid by $200 by a new client through Guru which i transferred to my Payoneer card. The client tells me a couple of days later that the email list i sent him was not complete/accurate that i had to do it again. We were going back and forth about it when suddenly i couldn't access my Guru account. Unlike Payoneer they had no Live support. I sent them an email to know why and i never got a response. I called the US burning lots of call credit and after being kept on hold for a long time. I was told to leave a call back number and i never got any response.

    Couple of days later i tried to log into my Payoneer account and it kept showing #MA104; Both my Payoneer cards were blocked. I contacted Payoneer immediately; After three interrupted chats and a hold time of 76 minutes I was told by Payoneer that they can no longer serve me. I asked for what reason and they said the reasons were "Undisclosed".

    Payoneer told me to contact the Partners and arrange an alternative means of Payment

    Payoneer informed me that the dollars i had left on the account will be refunded to the partners they received it from (I had no access to my Guru account so how could i possibly get the funds. Also the funds i had left from Freelancer were never refunded till today. That Freelancer account is still Active.)

    I tried and tried to get answers but no one will tell me what was going on. I then left the client dozens of Skype messages to see if he was the one behind it and i got no response either.

    I was confused, depressed and felt betrayed.

    I abandoned everything and then later applied with a different email account in the fall of 2013, 2014 and then today 2015 hoping i could get a fresh start from all of this troubles from 2013 and i get the same canned response. You have a previous account which cannot be reactivated and bla bla.

    I never got a fair treatment from this company, not even an explanation or a simple sympathy regarding my plight.

    In fact each time i spoke to support i always got a cold treatment as is evident in the last conversation from today

    Status: Disconnected
    Zachery: Hi, my name is Zachery. How may I help you?
    gerald` ######: Hello I'm Gerald and i got this email from payoneer regarding payoneer account application
    gerald` ######: Dear gerald ######,

    We see that you have an existing Payoneer account, and recently submitted a new account application. Please note that Payoneer allows only one account per person.

    If you submitted a new application because your Payoneer card has not arrived yet, we will not be able to approve an additional account for you. You can read this blog post for information on Payoneer card shipping.

    If you submitted a new application because you are no longer able to access your previous account, please contact us by visiting our Support Center so that we may assist you in retrieving your Payoneer account information.

    If your previous Payoneer account application has not been approved, please reply to this message with the e-mail address of your previous application and we will get back to you with additional information.
    Thank you,
    Payoneer's Account Approval Department

    Zachery: Please hold while I open your account to assist you.
    Zachery: Can you please provide me with your date of birth in the US format (Month/Day/Year) and phone number?
    gerald` ######: ##/##/####
    gerald` ######: ##############
    Zachery: Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services at this point. Please look for an alternative method of payment.
    gerald` ######: this I had a payoneer that was closed in february 2013 and they did not disclose to me the reason for the account closure
    gerald` ######: I had two payoneer cards, one from elance and one from guru
    gerald` ######: the monies that were on those cards were never refunded to elance or freelancer as purported by Payoneer. I forgot all about it. and submitted another application in 2014 which was further declined for the same undisclosed reasons
    Zachery: What is the email address associated with your Payoneer account?
    gerald` ######: These were the emails associated with the payoneer accounts i have had.
    Zachery: I just went through all of your Payoneer accounts and the balance is $0 on all of them. Please do not open any more accounts and do not contact us, you are wasting both our time
    Zachery has disconnected.
  • saqlainmushtaqsaqlainmushtaq Posts: 2Member
    plzz help me my account block
    receiving error =Account Blocked! (#MA104)
    this is my Reference Number: 150609-001936
    [email protected]
    I have already submitted ID card but its still not opening
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience, however unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

  • AgusboAgusbo Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    I was worried when my balance in my Payoneer account becomes zero when blocked. whether the balances in the blocked Payoneer cards can come back after unblocked?
    Thank's
  • KarllesinhoKarllesinho Posts: 4Member
    My account is blocked, contacted support but they're treating me like a criminal, c'mon I'm just a customer.
  • KarllesinhoKarllesinho Posts: 4Member
    My account is blocked, contacted support but they're treating me like a criminal, c'mon I'm just a customer.
  • KarllesinhoKarllesinho Posts: 4Member
    My account is blocked, contacted support but they're treating me like a criminal, c'mon I'm just a customer.
  • KarllesinhoKarllesinho Posts: 4Member
    My account is blocked, contacted support but they're treating me like a criminal, c'mon I'm just a customer.
  • ebullient365ebullient365 Posts: 4Member, Beta Tester
    > @Nissim said:
    > procasim wrote: hello Nissim
    My Payoneer account was recently blocked just after receiving payment from Amazon, I tried contacting customer support 3 times and each time they treated me like a criminal and asked me to look for another company. Honestly I don't what crime I committed, my account has been very active, I have referred slot of people to Payoneer, I have never conducted any suspicious transaction with my Payoneer account, why would Payoneer block my account without any prior notice or even decent approach from the customer service representatives? Is Payoneer having problem with Amazon? I am writing to know my sins even the account isn't opened again but it is only fair to let me know where i defaulted. Thank you, here's the email associated with my account [email protected]
  • letsfiverrletsfiverr Posts: 4Member
    I don't know why payoneer team blocked my Card and Some features are not working in my account . I just received a payment from my freelancer Client $450$ but after that the payoneer blocked my card and disable my Transfer option. I am very dissappointed about it. I am failed to use my own payment. and i am messaging the payoneer team from 3 days but didn't get ansewer from support. I just want to say poor services . The customer can't use their own money. :(
  • josade44josade44 Posts: 6Member
    Hello my account was blocked...pls help.
  • aamfaaamfa Posts: 3Member
    edited November 10
    i received money from client today which was £2650 and my account has been blocked and received an email that you can not reopen it and i have to make a new account, what was that seriously what you guys are doing i am shattered badly please guide me the best way to sort this my customer id is 33218443
Sign In or Register to comment.