My transaction is still pending

AntonyMAntonyM Posts: 2Member
What is wrong with your system these days. It has been asking information that it never requested in the past. It asked for identification documents, website, invoice, communication with customer and other information, which I thought was very private and no financial institution should be asking for that. At first, I received a message that said the request was made my mistake after I had already provided the details that were needed then I received another request for more information. What is happening guys? My funds are stuck after I withdrew money from PayPal. I have periodic payments that I have to make with the card and if my account does not have money, my business will be interrupted greatly. From the other threads here, It seems your system is having problems, which you really need to fix fast. I used to receive money in as little as 1 or 2 days. Now it is close to a week with no money. I need my money or you can return it to my PayPal account if you cannot process it.

Customer ID: 1184577

Comments

• Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 1,098Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Antony, and thanks for reaching out here.
    I'm sorry to hear about the mixed messaging, and the experience you went through. We will however, require the additional details in order to process the payment.

• sammyblackwisemansammyblackwiseman Posts: 37Member ✭✭

HI Dan..
    I seem to be having the same problem too.. and I have filled all the additional information required and submitred screenshots, I got a response to subit the screenshots from a computer and ivery done that but my payments are still not approved..pls let me know what's happening

• sammyblackwisemansammyblackwiseman Posts: 37Member ✭✭

Costumer ID

• AntonyMAntonyM Posts: 2Member
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi Antony, and thanks for reaching out here.
    > I'm sorry to hear about the mixed messaging, and the experience you went through. We will however, require the additional details in order to process the payment.

Dear Support,
    Do you know how to read? Did you look into my account? I already submitted this information. If you have no interest solving customer's problems, please do not respond. It is frustrating to deal with professionals who start acting like they don't know what they are doing. You asked for the information, I provided that information (you can verify- that's why I provided my customer ID). Now is your turn to act on that information and approve my documents or tell me what next. But don't send generic answers please.
  • Dan_PayoneerDan_Payoneer Posts: 1,098Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi again Anthony, I am a real person, and I'm sorry if I sounded generic.
    My teams and colleagues will update you as soon as possible.