Nearby €80 charge on a €385 hotel bill

stirkystirky Posts: 1Member
Surely this isn’t correct, paid €385 hotel bill, checked payoneer statement was €461,
Why?
Then meal €70, Payoneer €84?
Contacted payoneer 4 days ago, heard nothing!
Help pleas?

Answers

• lewthelewlewthelew Posts: 0Member
    Hello, I have received a payment from paypal for £0.01 which is to verify my payoneer bank account there. The description is not shown, it should look like: PayPal CODE*0000***.
    Please may you tell me what the four numbers are so that I can verify it with them and start using your service?
    Payment Reference: 92552949
    Customer ID: 28234517

Payoneer please write to me with the code. Your support is completely broken as my topic states. Thanks
  • AaronblissAaronbliss Posts: 5Member
    Transaction ID 90968925

I received a payment 14 days ago, 12 days ago I received a request to add additional information about the transaction. I added the additional information on the same day, but haven’t received an update yet. Also contacted support, but haven’t received an answer as of yet (Reference number for this inquiry: 180913-009611). I not sure what else I can do
  • OmarKarimOmarKarim Posts: 9Member
    edited September 2018
    @Aaronbliss Hi!
    I've had the same issue. I called them on the phone and told them that I need this money as soon as possible and it takes a lot of time to be affected my balance.
    After 4 hours they did accept the payment.
    Call them by phone and they will solve your problem.
    edited September 2018
    @lewthelew Hi!
    I contacted Payoneer support and they told me that Payoneer no longer supports PayPal.
    Contact them by phone and they will solve your problem. This method is more effective.
    Hi! @stirky
    Contact them by phone and they will solve your problem. This method is more effective.