My account is blocked. How to get my account back and what’s the reason?

My account is blocked. Would you please give me a reason why? I am sure I didnt break any rules.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• wpguruwpguru Member Posts: 7
    Here is what I did. I am not sure it is against the rules. I signed up with my national ID a few years ago when I started freelancing. There was an error on the ID card that was corrected in 2016. Then I updated the Payoneer profile. It's about the date of birth. A couple of weeks ago in 2018, I had a chat with a customer manager regarding a certain issue. He asked me for the verification process. I provided him my corrected date of birth but he kept saying this is not correct. Right after then he opened a ticket and I submitted some supporting docs regarding the date of birth. Then a few days later my account showed blocked.

What is my fault here? You should not treat like this to a well-established freelancer who made several thousand USD throughout this year using Payoneer. My customer id: 2048887
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, this is an inconvenient case indeed. At this point we are not in a position to provide you with the detailed actions on your end that lead us to discontinue your service. if you will check the former communications of my teams with you, the reasons are self explanatory. There's a limit to how much we can, or will tell at this point.

Would you please have a look?
    Thanks. How can I reinstate my account? Is it even possible?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For that, you have to contact the support and a representative will verify the details on your account and inform you how it can be done