Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payment not reached in my Bank Account

mumtaz20202
mumtaz20202 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
Hello Payoneer Team!
Withdraw issue my amount not reach in my bank account because previous all transactions successfully withdraw but my last transaction first time late and not received,
But Payoneer status-completed not pending so please check this.....am waiting.
please check this below details

Transaction ID
Transfer ID

Date17 Sep 2018
Amount:64$
Customer ID 22796296

Best Answer

Answers

• mumtaz20202
    Hello Please Anybody Help Me...................
  • WaqarAmjad
    WaqarAmjad Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

it happen with many people also i did not receive my payment from 11 Sep and it's 772$

• aamirhacker
    aamirhacker Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I didn't receive the payment either, it was sent on the same you mentioned 17th September. Payoneer support is saying wait 5 days. 5 Days have passed.
  • cutie
    cutie Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I haven't received the payment too it was also withdrew on 17th September and today its 22nd but no payment arrived.ty
  • AsmaShahid
    AsmaShahid Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Hi there. Same is happening with me, I made two withdrawals on 18 Sep. One of which i received the same day. But the other one was not sent to my bank. I've contacted payoneer support. Hoping to receive my payment on Monday. Maybe the delay is because of Muharram Bank Holidays? I don't know. Can someone please update once they get paid? I'm hoping to be paid on Monday...
  • cutie
    well its not due to Muharram Holidays ,because I made another withdrawal request on 19th September and received that amount next day but yet not the one I transferred on 17th September,there might be some glitch in the system,it never happened before,ty
  • mumtaz20202
    > @aamirhacker said:
    > I didn't receive the payment either, it was sent on the same you mentioned 17th September. Payoneer support is saying wait 5 days. 5 Days have passed.

Same Here my Issue
  • MakeItCleanServices
    MakeItCleanServices Member Posts: 4
    > @mumtaz20202 said:
    > Hello Payoneer Team!
    > Withdraw issue my amount not reach in my bank account because previous all transactions successfully withdraw but my last transaction first time late and not received,
    > But Payoneer status-completed not pending so please check this.....am waiting.
    > please check this below details
    >
    > Transaction ID
    > 92491644
    > Transfer ID
    > 4366182230961646
    >
    > Date17 Sep 2018
    > Amount:64$
    > Customer ID 22796296

Markdown
  • mumtaz20202
    All Guys Same Issue (Payment Withdraw)
    but this issue why create? My Payment first time Issue Created Previous All Okay and Fast transactions withdrawal.
    If you told me, anyone, this amount Sep,17-2018 how many Days to reach in my bank account??
  • mumtaz20202
    > @AsmaShahid said:
    > Hi there. Same is happening with me, I made two withdrawals on 18 Sep. One of which i received the same day. But the other one was not sent to my bank. I've contacted payoneer support. Hoping to receive my payment on Monday. Maybe the delay is because of Muharram Bank Holidays? I don't know. Can someone please update once they get paid? I'm hoping to be paid on Monday...

Maybe on Monday.............
  • AsmaShahid
    Yes. Let's hope we get our payments on Monday. Can someone please tag the moderators so we can have an official opinion on the matter? What is going on with our payments??
  • AsmaShahid
    > @cutie said:
    > well its not due to Muharram Holidays ,because I made another withdrawal request on 19th September and received that amount next day but yet not the one I transferred on 17th September,there might be some glitch in the system,it never happened before,ty
    >

Yes. I had two payments too. One of which arrived the same day. The other one got stuck some where. I'm hoping to receive my other payment on Monday... Why is this issue arising with so many people i wonder?? Can Payoneer officials please give their opinion on the matter?
  • aamirhacker
    This message I received from Payoneer support:

Thank you for notifying us your bank transfer has yet to arrive.

I'm Catherine from Payoneer Customer Care and I will be glad to assist you.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response due to the high influx of inquiries.

Our records show that a transfer in the amount of $132.83 was transferred on 09/17/2018 to your bank account.

Bank transfers usually take 3-5 business days to arrive, though delays may occur depending on the receiving bank or due to holidays.

We suggest you wait until 09/24/2018 for the funds to reach your bank account.
    If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us.

Have a pleasant day ahead.
  • aamirhacker
    We have to wait till Monday, otherwise, we have to demand MT103 Form from Payoneer to investigate from our bank to track the payment.

I heard 90% payments come from SCB, and you may need to contact Central Bank and the State Bank of Pakistan.

The payment is stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Guys, when you receive the payment please comment here that happened on 17th September.
  • mumtaz20202
    edited September 2018
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @mumtaz20202 said:
    > Hello Please Anybody Help Me...................
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, did you ask for a moderator? Keep us updated on Monday please, I'd like to know once it's received on your bank account. Thanks!

Payoneer Team is not told me our payment how many days received, just auto email Answer 3-5 business days your payment received but not yet received in our bank account. I have checked our Bank Account and Ask our Bank Departement Not any amount received....
  • mumtaz20202
    Okay see you Next weekend.
    Thanks for replying......
  • haroonusman
    haroonusman Member Posts: 5
    17-Sep transactions and 20-Sep transactions still pending even my 17-Sep payments still not get my bank. I did lot of calls and lot of messages even during this they block my card. what is going on with Payonerr in Sep 2018. ??????????????
  • jazib2018
    jazib2018 Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Hi there. Same is happening with me, I have transfer money Payoneer to my local bank account almost every month and I have received it on time within a day or maximum 2 days.

But first time I have facing same this issue I have transferred my payment $2000 in my Local bank account on 18-Sep-2018 and still after 7 days I do not receive my money in my local bank account. Also, I have contacted my local bank account support depart and my local bank checked my all transfer money records between 18 Sep 2018 to 24 Sep 2018 and local bank inform me no any record found regarding your transfer money kindly contact your Payoneer bank regarding this issue. Also, I have emailed this issue to Payoneer support with all money Transfer Screen Shoots but I do not received any Payoneer customer support reply and I am still waiting…… Any one please help me regarding this issue?
  • mumtaz20202
    Everyone faces the same problem........... :/
  • jazib2018
    > @mumtaz20202 said:
    > Everyone faces the same problem........... :/

Dear mumtaz20202 please if your issue is solve kindly inform you here to all members and if my issue is solve then i will inform here Thanks you.
  • mumtaz20202
    > @jazib2018 said:
    > > @mumtaz20202 said:

> > Everyone faces the same problem........... :/

>

> Dear mumtaz20202 please if your issue is solve kindly inform you here to all members and if my issue is solve then i will inform here Thanks you.
    Okay I'll be inform to all if my issue solve.
    Thanks
  • Webinnovation22
    Webinnovation22 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Me too facing same issue, i requested to withdraw $400 at 17th of sep, but still not received in my local bank....

I knew Due to Muharram public holidays, this is the first time so much delay almost 8 days, so much confused...

Although under payoneer account i already got Transaction ID & Transfer ID and status of payment Completed 17th Sep 2018, but still not received in my local bank...

Please guide me what i suppose to do now...

Please Update me if any one received payment those who requested fund transfer from 17th sep 2018

Thank you
  • AsmaShahid
    Guys today is Monday, and it's past 12 pm now in Pakistan. Anyone got their withdrawals or not? I'm heading to the atm now to see if my withdrawal has arrived or not. Hope this can get sorted out asap. Will update in a while.
  • Webinnovation22
    Look Luck
  • Webinnovation22
    But i still not recv my fund in my local bank
  • mumtaz20202
    Not yet received.............
  • jazib2018
    Not yet received.............
  • Webinnovation22
    edited September 2018
    anyone talked to payoneer support ??? what they said... what we suppose to do if today at the end of the day we can't get our payment...
  • asifab360
    asifab360 Member Posts: 1
    Same issue ......Withdraw my $368 on 17th September and today is monday Still not receive my payment ....I also contact with customer support they ask me that they will reply me within 3 days but still didn't get any mail from customer support ...........please update if anyone receive payment Yet???
  • aamirhacker
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @mumtaz20202 said:
    > Hello Please Anybody Help Me...................
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, did you ask for a moderator? Keep us updated on Monday please, I'd like to know once it's received on your bank account. Thanks!

We haven't received the payment, the banking time in Pakistan is about to end. It happened too many people.
  • jazib2018
    I have same issue but still after 7 days not received payment in my local bank account Also I have connected live chat and customer support reply.

( I am truly sorry to hear you have not received this withdrawal yet. Usually bank transfers up to 5 business days to arrive

Due to that I'm sending this issue to our banking department. they will review the status of this transfer with our banks. They will also provide you with a .pdf file via email, it should confirm the transfer was sent, but if it does not help the bank locate the payment, please let us know so we can further investigate )
  • Webinnovation22
    now i m going to contact their support team... almost 8 days still not recv
  • Webinnovation22
    i just talked to support team and they replied this

" I do want to mention - all appears "ok" with this transaction.
    I see this as "processed and loaded " from our side. Now it just needs to be processed by your local bank

Please be advised: That this type of transfer generally takes 2 -5 business days. I do see that it had initiated on Monday - , so today would be the 6th buisiness day .

However, as you have not yet received this -- I will be more than happy to transfer this request to our Banking department.

They will simply review and ensure that all is fine, and update you by email, with additional information to help your bank to locate this transfer. "
  • mumtaz20202

Same Issue to All! But why not a Payoneer team Support.......(Not response any emails)

• Webinnovation22
    have you talk to them at their LIVE Support?
  • Akif3388
    Akif3388 Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

I'm also the one who starts a bank transfer on 17th and today is 24th and not received my money yet.

• cutie
    @Adam_Payoneer I haven't received my payment yet and talked to my bank and they have no clue of the payment and asked me to contact the sender bank to locate the amount.
  • mumtaz20202

All Guys wait, and again trying to contacting payonner customer care, if anyone received payment to inform here.
    Thanks

• mumtaz20202

@Dan_Payoneer said:
    Keep me updated once it arrives please. We're are in the weekend, which means that the count of business is different than the count of calendar days.

My payment not reached in my bank Account so please quickly investigate I required urgent money.
    Seven Days has Passed but my payment not reached into my bank account.
    Thanks

• khhussnain
    khhussnain Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi @mumtaz20202

I am facing same issue. I had withdrawn on 17 September to UBL and account didn't credit ye. Today I withdraw $ and transaction completed successfully within couple of hours. Payoneer support telling me that they have already processed transaction

@Dan_Payoneer Please look into this issue
  • Webinnovation22
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Keep me updated once it arrives please. We're are in the weekend, which means that the count of business is different than the count of calendar days.

All Guys waiting for the payment... can you guys please take a look, why everyone still not recv any payment... most of the payment requests, requested at 17 Sep 2018.

Please take serious note

thank you
  • aamirhacker
    I think it happened to only UBL customers. Are you all UBLs?
  • khhussnain
    Hi Guys,

I have just called to Payoneer Support and they said that the have been investigating this issue. I have also opened ticket to customer support at which they would reply me in next 2-3 business days.

I will call them again after 3 days
  • Webinnovation22
    edited September 2018
    > @aamirhacker said:
    > I think it happened to only UBL customers. Are you all UBLs?

YES, I M UBL Customer, but i think their are some guys from HBL TOO
  • khhussnain
    Yes I am UBL Customer. Today I made transaction and with in couple of hours my account got credited as normal. I think the 17th Sep transactions delay could be from Pakistan Payment Gateway end.
  • Akif3388

Mine is Allied Bank

• jazib2018
    I am Meezan Bank Customer I have facing same issue.
  • aamirhacker
    Okay, people, I called them on their customer support it is what they told me after I waited 5 business days:

1. They are transferring my complaint to the concerned department for the investigation.

2. I then talked all about you guys that you haven't received the payment, so the customer support agent told me to call her on the Payoneer Toll-Free Customer Support Number +1-800-251-2521, and you have to tell her the situation. Her name is Shani, and whomever you get the call, please say the CS Agent to handover to Shani, she will send the proof of all of you to the concerned departments for quick action.

I used Textnow Plus app on Android for the free call.

Call the number, then press 1, type your Customer ID number, then press 1, and wait. Wait time now is maximum 5 minutes, in the morning it is only 2 minutes.

3. She is sending me MT103 form to investigate the issue from my side from my bank.
  • khhussnain
    Hope to get paid in running week
  • Webinnovation22
    > @khhussnain said:
    > I think the 17th Sep transactions delay could be from Pakistan Payment Gateway end.

Then what we suppose to do for the missing funds
  • aamirhacker
    > @mumtaz20202
    > @jazib2018
    > @Akif3388
    > @khhussnain
    > @Webinnovation22
    > @cutie
    > @AsmaShahid

Please read my recent comment, and send her the proof on call as I mentioned for quick action.
  • Webinnovation22
    > @khhussnain said:
    > Yes I am UBL Customer. Today I made transaction and with in couple of hours my account got credited as normal. I think the 17th Sep transactions delay could be from Pakistan Payment Gateway end.

how much you transferred today? and received in your local bank account
  • Webinnovation22

@aamirhacker said:

Ok Brother... thank you for letting them about us too...

• mumtaz20202

Guys any Updates for payment 17-Sep....

• jazib2018
    @aamirhacker Thank you i will try this method.
  • mumtaz20202

@jazib2018 said:
    @aamirhacker Thank you i will try this method.

after using this method then told me here............ if your issue solve .

• aamirhacker
    Sorry! The app name is textPlus: Free Text & Calls - Apps on Google Play
  • mumtaz20202

I called them on their customer support Number +1-800-251-2521 (for quick action result here)

Thank you for contacting Payoneer and bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear your bank transfer has yet to arrive.
    Our records show that a transfer in the amount of $64 was transferred on 09/17/2018 to your bank account.
    Bank transfers usually take 3-5 business days to arrive, though delays may occur depending on the receiving bank or due to holidays.
    We have transferred your inquiry to our financial operations department for further investigation. We will let you know as soon as we have an update.

I suggest now guys! call them on their customer support Number +1-800-251-252
    Use this app free for a call https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.textmeinc.textme

• mumtaz20202

@aamirhacker said:

Thanks, Brother for suggesting me make a call.........

• aamirhacker

@mumtaz20202 said:

@aamirhacker said:

Bro, did you talk to Shani?

• mumtaz20202

@aamirhacker said:

@mumtaz20202 said:

@aamirhacker said:

Bro, did you talk to Shani?

No any other person talk to Denzell........

• mumtaz20202

by the way, normal call dial your
    mobile Number +1-800-251-252 from Pakistan.

• cutie

no,mine Faysal bank

• Webinnovation22

still no luck, Payment not reached in my Bank Account

• Webinnovation22

ANYONE RECEIVED / OR NOT

• cutie

@aamirhacker they sent me MT103 form to investigate the issue from my side from my bank,but all in vain they have no clue about the amount and they suggested me to talk to the sender bank,as the sender is the person who can talk to their bank and locate the amount not the receiver,ty

• mumtaz20202

@Webinnovation22 said:

ANYONE RECEIVED / OR NOT

Not received

• Webinnovation22

Again i m contacting to the support team to investigate my fund issue

• khhussnain
    > @Webinnovation22 said:
    > > @khhussnain said:
    > > Yes I am UBL Customer. Today I made transaction and with in couple of hours my account got credited as normal. I think the 17th Sep transactions delay could be from Pakistan Payment Gateway end.
    >
    > how much you transferred today? and received in your local bank account

Yes. I made transaction yesterday to my UBL Account and received in two hours
  • Webinnovation22

still no luck, its about 2:40 PM, my payment still not added into my local bank account

• mumtaz20202

Today Response Payoneer Customer Care!

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal yet to your bank account.

We have been notified that there is currently a holiday going on in your country which could be the cause for a delay in receiving your withdrawal.

Please kindly note that it can take a few business days for the payment to arrive to your bank account shortly as today is the 5th business day.

If you have not received your payment by the morning of 09/28/2018, please let us know as soon as possible and we will then transfer a request to our Bank Transfer Department.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

• Webinnovation22
    edited September 2018

@mumtaz20202 said:
    Today Response Payoneer Customer Care!

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal yet to your bank account.

We have been notified that there is currently a holiday going on in your country which could be the cause for a delay in receiving your withdrawal.

Please kindly note that it can take a few business days for the payment to arrive to your bank account shortly as today is the 5th business day.

If you have not received your payment by the morning of 09/28/2018, please let us know as soon as possible and we will then transfer a request to our Bank Transfer Department.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

hmmmmm ok, when you requested for the fund transfer???

• jazib2018
    you have contact with customer support via live chat or throw email ?
  • mumtaz20202
    edited September 2018

I suggest you to all guys,if you solve our issue so please call now customer support center...... +1-800-251-252

• khhussnain
    edited September 2018
    I just called on Support and they told me that they will provide me MT103 form soon so that I could provide valid proof to UBL that transaction has been made from Payoneer. If local bank denies that we didn't receive any amount from payoneer after investigation that I will have to contact Payoneer again for further process and then they will made transaction again. Hope to get MT103 form. I am in also touch with UBL Support
  • aamirhacker

@khhussnain said:
    I just called on Support and they told me that they will provide me MT103 form soon so that I could provide valid proof to UBL that transaction has been made from Payoneer. If local bank denies that we didn't receive any amount from payoneer after investigation that I will have to contact Payoneer again for further process and then they will made transaction again. Hope to get MT103 form. I am in also touch with UBL Support

Please inform what you got from UBL Support by showing MT103.

• Webinnovation22

@khhussnain said:
    @aamirhacker I will post update once I will get MT103 from Payoneer and after forwarding to UBL. At the moment I have send Transaction Completion Doc to UBL. I will call them tomorrow

what you have included in Transaction Completion Doc to UBL

• khhussnain
    edited September 2018
    Doc Includes Amount,Account Holder Name,Account Number and Transaction Status = Process and Loaded
  • Webinnovation22

@khhussnain said:
    @Webinnovation22 Transfer Confirmation doc from Payoneer that I have received yesterday

ok, i already requested for MT103 form, and they said within next 3 business days they will send me via email

• khhussnain
    Yeah same here for me. They will send me MT103 in next 3 business days. Can anyone have MT103?
  • jazib2018
    Today I have received "Transfer Confirmation" document from Payoneer and i have forward this to my local bank but my bank customer dept inform me not found any transfer details between 18-esp to 25 sep.
  • khhussnain
    I think local bank staff that entertain customers don't have that much access to track the transactions from system. I don't think so that we can get too much help from them to investigate this HOT issue
  • Webinnovation22

@khhussnain said:
    I think local bank staff that entertain customers don't have that much access to track the transactions from system. I don't think so that we can get too much help from them to investigate this HOT issue

so where we suppose to go... head office?

• khhussnain

@Webinnovation22 which bank do you have?

• Webinnovation22

UBL

• Webinnovation22

Hello Guys,

Any update regarding Fund Transfer, Any one recv the payment in his local bank account...

or any one recv the MT103 Form ???

• aamirhacker

@Webinnovation22 said:
    Hello Guys,

Any update regarding Fund Transfer, Any one recv the payment in his local bank account...

Nope :(

• mumtaz20202

@aamirhacker said:

@Webinnovation22 said:
    Hello Guys,

Nope :(

not yet receive

• jazib2018
    edited September 2018
    Dear Payoneer Support,

I have contacted with you many times regarding my payment issue but I don’t know why you are not proper working on this issue Kindly Seriously investigate on this issue, I have many times sent you my complaint throw calls, live chat, email, submit ticket, and on forum but you not working properly on this issue,

I have Transfer $2000 Payoneer to my local bank account on 18-sep-2018 and after 9 days still I do not received my payment in my local bank account, Yesterday I have received your email and you have sent me Transfer Confirmation PDF and I have forward this document to my local bank customer support department and my bank checked proper this report and checked my transfer record between 18-sep-2018 to 26 sep-2018 and inform me not find any payment transfer record and sent me my Bank Statement Report.

Then I have already forwarded my Bank Statement report to you. I am your customer and this is your responsibility you will help your customers and resolve our issue as soon as possible but you not did yet I don’t know why!

I hope you will Seriously investigate on this issue and send me proper satisfaction reply. I have already wait 9 days. Kindly solve my issue as soon as possible.

I will be waiting for your prompt response and action on this issue, below in my Transfer Details and my local bank details Thank you.

Name - Muhammad Jazib
    Date of Birth - *******
    Customer ID - 12338247
    Transferred - $2000 on 18-Sep-2018
    Email – ***********8
    Local Bank Details
    Account Title : *********
    Account Number:********

Best Regards,
    Muhammad Jazib.
  • Webinnovation22

can you please help us, we are complete stuck due to this payment transfer issue, we still not recv any payment confirmation document, not recv any MT103 Form, and still not recv any update from sender not sure where he send our money

Please take a look how many User's had a same type of issue, and most of them requested to transfer fund abt 17 Sep 2018

Can you guys please investigate on this issue and send me proper satisfaction reply. I have already wait 9 days. Kindly solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thank you

• Akif3388

I got a reply via email from Payoneer about this 17th Sep Bank transfer issue. They asked to wait till 09/28/2018. After this date, if payment still not reached my bank they asked to send the bank statment for further case investigation.

• mumtaz20202

@Akif3388 said:
    I got a reply via email from Payoneer about this 17th Sep Bank transfer issue. They asked to wait till 09/28/2018. After this date, if payment still not reached my bank they asked to send the bank statment for further case investigation.

Here are all the people same situation...

• Webinnovation22

just talked to Local Banker with the Transaction ID, the local bank support team said there is no transaction clue from this Transaction ID

• Webinnovation22

payoneer support team already sent me Transfer Confirmation PDF detail... but when i talked to local banker with these information they said there is no clue of the transaction

• jazib2018

Hello Dan_Payoneer, I hope you are working on this issue and resolve it as soon as possible already i am wait 9 days but i do not received yet my payment in my local bank account and i have already share my bank statement with all my details to Payoneer and i have sent many complains via call , live chat , submit tickets , email and your forums Kindly please take fast action on my complain and resolve it as soon as possible I hope i have received your professional response soon please take your time i will be waiting Thank you so much for your respectable time Thanks.

• Akif3388

@mumtaz20202 said:

@Akif3388 said:

Let's wait till 28th...And pray Allah help us all :)

• Webinnovation22

@Akif3388 said:

@mumtaz20202 said:

@Akif3388 said:

Let's wait till 28th...And pray Allah help us all :)

==============================

Ameen