Taking too Long in adding fund to account again and again..Why?

Hey Payoneer Team

My U.S client sent me payment through Echeck and it took you 8+ days for review/approval and then additional 5+ days to reach my account. That’s total 13+ days.

I have already contacted Payoneer customer services agent 3 more times and they only can say( It will take 2-3 business days ) but already 20+ days gone and fund is still pending there!!

Chat 09/12/2018 05:54 AM

[05:50:39 AM]Daniel: Thank you for holding. our payments department has advised the payment is presently still under review and should provide you a full payment status in the next couple business days it is possible it can be sooner as well

Chat 09/17/2018 05:35 AM

[05:26:58 AM]Shayla: Thank you for holding. The payer/loader received this email: Your payment has been approved by Payoneer. We have sent a request to Bank Of America in order to process the payment. Just like a regular check, it usually takes 5 business days for an eCheck to clear and the money to appear in the recipient’s Payoneer account.

Chat 09/24/2018 08:56 AM

[08:50:08 AM]Damian: I will transfer your request to the relevant department. We will notify you via e-mail as soon as we have any updates regarding this issue.
[08:50:18 AM]Damian: I will transfer this on high priority
[08:50:22 AM]Damian: so you should get an update by tomorrow

Chat last time because it was really very urgent for me 09/25/2018 08:43 AM

[08:32:01 AM]Damian: I can see our payment department is reviewing hits
[08:32:04 AM]Damian: this
[08:32:10 AM]Damian: you should get an update within a couple business days

Your website says It generally takes 2 days for credit card payment to reach account and 5 days for Echeck.

I have been using your service since a long time and I'm a freelancer and me and my family depend on it.

Last Payment ID 2798523 ( Payment request date - Sep 6, 2018 )

May we get a commentary??

Thanks!

Answers

• RubelhossainRubelhossain Posts: 7Member
    @Dan_Payoneer thank you for your reply.

Customer ID 19305329

Payment ID 91294882

Thanks!
    OK
    Yes and I'm working from Bangladesh. He hired me on Upwork.com but Upwork charge is very high 20%. That's why I requested him to send me the payment via Payoneers. And here I have some friends and they are also working with the same team and their payment status is approved . The loader is same the client is same. But my payment is still Under Review.
    Delaying is getting regular in my last couple of payments. This is not only me, my friends and other freelancers also complained me same as they also are facing similar issues.

Please share your idea how can we get the payment quickly without any issues ?
    > @Dan_Payoneer

Thank you for your suggestion and I will discuss with my client about it.
    But there need to release my current payment ASAP as an urgent because it's already taken a long time. It's really very urgent so please take it as urgent.

Thanks!