how can i contact support team?!

this is very unconformable. i want to ask question about the process of my request and even ask question so i use send a message in help centre, but each time i received the same auto answer email
i want to contact real person about my issue. the chat also is to busy and i can't have chance to talk to a person.
how can i access a support, i means support team???
is there a email or anything else that i missing??

Comments

• instaadversinstaadvers Posts: 3Member
    in Sep , 29th i sent you a message about my issue but i didn't get any reply from you. i explain my issue there.
    my question here is why there is no way i can contact the support team? i used paypal before and they have near same system that you used for 'send message' option and they send auto response email, but you can reply it and real people will look in your real issue.
    but for payoneer, i just received a noreply address and i can't reply them about my issue.
    also today i tried to open chat, but after new windows open and chat area appear, i got this message that your chat status are cancelled, contact us with send message.
    it's like a endless loop
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see that there is a miscommunication but to help you and provide you with the information that you need you also can contact our support via social media channels such as Facebook or Twitter or you can post your inquiry here on the forum and we'll do our best to provide you with the necessary information to help you.

• instaadversinstaadvers Posts: 3Member
    i contact the support in social media, not helpfully. i sent them the screenshot that clearly show that i submitted my information and document in 09/25/2018, but they told me this:
    We still have not received your reply to the information we have requested via email back on 9/25/18.Please try replying again directly to that email

the email address i recevied the email was from [email protected], so how can i reply this email???
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For some reasons we may have not received the email with your information, but in that case, you can always contact the support and provide your information via the following link and let our team on social media know about this.