Changing bank account details for bank transfer

mattkmattk Member Posts: 2

Hi

I use the Bank transfer method to release funds from my partner via Payoneer however I want to change the bank account that the funds go to.

What is the procedure for doing so?

Thank you

Matt

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Matt,

You need to submit a request using our online e-mail form: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

Category: Global Bank Transfers

Subject: How do I change my bank details

They will get back to you within a couple of business days with further details.

• mattkmattk Member Posts: 2

Hi Nissim

Thank you for your help!

• kareem2013kareem2013 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, please i have register for payoneer debit card, which have been approve. But i have a quik fund i need ungently is it possible to sign up for the global transfer. Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The global bank transfer service can only be used to receive payments from partners of ours that support it. If you want to receive payments from a partner that supports it, you can sign up via your online account with that partner.

If you already signed up for the card and want to switch to the global bank transfer service, you need to contact our customer support department and they will assist you.

• shahsanoshahsano Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Hi I wanted to ask can I change my email address of the my payoneer account. My email is Hacked. What do I do?