I would like Payoneer to work with Global Domains International

Hello,

I am working in Global Domains International, a business located in the United States since 1999. They have three requirements to be able to pay my monthly fee. They are:

1. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover Card logo
  2. 3-4 digit card security code
  3. valid expiration date

This is Colombia, where the banking establishment requires a large sum of money to get a credit card style card connected to a bank account ($170).  That high of an amount just wont do.

Global Domains International pays by Paypal, bank deposit or "snail mail" and my clients are not too keen on the snail mail choice. The banking system wants around $25 dollars to receive an international payment. That is way too much. Paypal seems to be the only valid option.

My question:

Can a Payoneer card be used to validate a Paypal account in Colombia?

Please help get this resolved, because our work in GDI can bring financial freedom to many here in Colombia, including my family.

Thanks! :good:

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

You can click here to view a complete list of withdrawal options per country for PayPal. They will allow you to add a Payoneer card to your PayPal account in Colombia, and also withdraw your PayPal balance via Payoneer's US Payment Service. Note, however, that your Payoneer card needs to be activated with funds available when trying to add it to your PayPal account.

In addition, I would be happy to contact Global Domains International to see if they are interested in becoming a Payoneer partner. This will allow them to send payouts directly to Payoneer cards, or to banks worldwide starting at only $2.99 per bank transfer. 

If you have a point of contact at the company that you can refer me to, that would help speed things along. You can reach me at [email protected]

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • barranquillabarranquilla Posts: 30Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on March 20 2013, 8:28 AM: »

Hi!

You can click here to view a complete list of withdrawal options per country for PayPal. They will allow you to add a Payoneer card to your PayPal account in Colombia, and also withdraw your PayPal balance via Payoneer's US Payment Service. Note, however, that your Payoneer card needs to be activated with funds available when trying to add it to your PayPal account.

In addition, I would be happy to contact Global Domains International to see if they are interested in becoming a Payoneer partner. This will allow them to send payouts directly to Payoneer cards, or to banks worldwide starting at only $2.99 per bank transfer. 

If you have a point of contact at the company that you can refer me to, that would help speed things along. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thanks! Here is the twitter account for GDI: https://twitter.com/GDIcorporate

They answer quickly there. I forgot to mention that we/they are also an "Inc 500" company.

Website.ws is the official site. ( https://www.website.ws/about.dhtml )

Thanks for your help. Your help will be for thousands in Colombia.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer