Wondering if it's the solution for my case.

Hello!

I am about to sign up with Payoneer. I am an Italian freelance writer currently working in French Guiana (European territory in South America)

Question One:  Can I receive payments from individuals (or companies which are not partnered with Payoneer yet)  via international bank transfers  to my Payoneer-Master Card, assuming it has a SWIFT code or similar ? Can this payments be as high as USD 1,500 / 2000 ? What's the limit?

I sell books from my web. Can I send someone a direct link to get paid via credit card as I would in Pay Pal?

Regards and thanks for your advice,

Juan Villarino

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer.

We currently do not support bank transfers from people or companies who are not partnered with Payoneer. If you would like to private message me the company names we can look into adding them as partners.

With the Payoneer card we have a private load option, where people can load your Payoneer card with their MasterCard or VISA. Please note this is an additional service we have but the main purpose of the card is to receive payments from Payoneer partners or from select US Corporations with our US Payment Service.