Cannot Make Payment In-Network

Hi, i tried following your tutorial on "How to make a payment in Payoneer" but I DO NOT have the option of "Make a Payment" under the dropdown menu of "Pay". I only have "Pay Your VAT" option under the dropdown menu of "Pay". Please fix this ASAP.

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @elliot1012 The ability to transfer funds to other Payoneer users is a feature that is available for all, however please note that our users must be actively receiving payments from clients and companies that pay through Payoneer before the feature becomes active. Even if after you receive several payments the feature has yet to become active, please note that you will need to receive additional payments before the option becomes available.

• elliot1012elliot1012 Member Posts: 6
    I want to pay for a service... Will you please activate the feature for my account. I just can't wait anymore. I waited so long for document verification now in order to make a payment to another payoneer user, I have to wait again ? I can't anymore. Please activate the feature for my account. I hope you will come up with a fair and just decision.

As we previously explained, this option becomes automatically enabled once you'll receive additional payments, it cannot be done manually but only automatically.

> @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > As we previously explained, this option becomes automatically enabled once you'll receive additional payments, it cannot be done manually but only automatically.

I have already receive quite a number of payments. When can I activate the feature ?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 270 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@elliot1012 said:
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:

> As we previously explained, this option becomes automatically enabled once you'll receive additional payments, it cannot be done manually but only automatically.

I have already receive quite a number of payments. When can I activate the feature ?

@elliot1012 Generally it takes about 7-10 payments before the service is enabled. Of course larger amounts may lower that number, but we find that most users gain access when receiving payments in this quantity.

> @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > @elliot1012 said:
    > > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    >
    > > As we previously explained, this option becomes automatically enabled once you'll receive additional payments, it cannot be done manually but only automatically.
    >
    >
    >
    > I have already receive quite a number of payments. When can I activate the feature ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @elliot1012 Generally it takes about 7-10 payments before the service is enabled. Of course larger amounts may lower that number, but we find that most users gain access when receiving payments in this quantity.

I already have received 10 payments, and i still don't have the feature "Make a payment" under "Pay" tab. Please solve it at your earliest convenience!

Hi @elliot1012 Kindly contact our support directly and our representatives will verify the details on your account and check what can be done to resolve that matter.