What is the Payoneer card usage limit?

Anton OliinykAnton Oliinyk Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited March 2013 in Ask The Community

Hello!

I ran into issue with an online store which couldn't authorize my payment with a Payoneer card while I double checked all the details and everything was right. I got a feeling there could be a transaction limit of $1000 or something like that because the payment amount was over $1000. Contacted Payoneer support and yep: the representative confirmed there is $1000 limit for a single transaction.

But why it is not mentioned in FAQ for spending limits? It says daily limit is $5000 with max $2500 for purchases and $2500 for ATM withdrawals. It says there is $1000 limit for private loads. But it doesn't say single purchase or withdrawal is limited to $1000 max while it is.

I think a simple notice about the transaction limit in FAQ will certainly help other cardholders to avoid such a confusion.

Thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Hi Anton,

We do not have a limit of $1,000 per transaction. The limit is as you mentioned, $2,500.00 per day in cash withdrawals, and $2,500.00 per day in purchases ($5,000.00 total).

Can you please forward me the reply you received from our support team, or send me your account e-mail? Would be happy to look into this issue for you. [email protected]
  • Anton OliinykAnton Oliinyk Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on March 20 2013, 6:22 PM: »

Hi Anton,

We do not have a limit of $1,000 per transaction. The limit is as you mentioned, $2,500.00 per day in cash withdrawals, and $2,500.00 per day in purchases ($5,000.00 total).

Can you please forward me the reply you received from our support team, or send me your account e-mail? Would be happy to look into this issue for you. [email protected]

Oh, sent you a PM with my account email.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, will check it now.