Account Restricted

SirkaytechSirkaytech Posts: 1Member
Please I need help on my Payoneer. I signed up for the service about 2 years back but I was unable to fund the account. Recently I tried to login to my account in order to carryout transaction but unfortunately it keeps telling me ACCOUNT RESTRICTED, I've sent several email to their customer service but no reply. Please what do I do? Also can I request for another account?

Answers

• Casimiro1993Casimiro1993 Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Hello all well?

Look, Payoneer works as a bank, if your account is two years without being funded, it means that there is no transaction and movement in it, when an account stays that time without movement, then they put restriction, it stays at rest, you can not do anything.

To solve, you must speak with the support of the Live Chat or else call them, because by Email, there is a lot of demand for now in Payoneer, and it has not been easy to account for all the E-mails. I hope I've helped you.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 114Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Sirkaytech. We would need to speak to you directly in order to assist you further. Please contact our customer care team directly to learn more about this. I also urge you to check your Payoneer email address as we usually will contact you directly in cases like this.