Bank Account Not Verified , Information Is Also Completed

skpheroskphero Posts: 2Member
It's 4th of October when i registered to payoneer for a new account my brother and father are already using the services for two years with no worries and ease. But don't know what happened for some months , i have an issue , really not an issue to registered a bank account with my elder brother's bank address , i have already submitted his National ID card also showing in verified documents , but the team is helpless

I have emailed several times ,sometimes recepient is full and some time auto reply , i have call support 4 times and each time they said we will be approving in 3 days and it's almost a month past , i have pending payments , i have to pay some of my college fees but nobody cares !

Highly unprofessional approach ): , Again i would be asking and saying that my account will be approved no worries ,but in actual practice the carelessnes is at peak! :)

Answers

• skpheroskphero Posts: 2Member
    Customer ID 28441449
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 73Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @skphero. I am really sorry for the long wait on this. We will be sure to send you an email updating you on the registration process today!