Absolutely unacceptable service for financial organization.

My payment came on Oct 10, 2018. It is still in pending state. I've got an email that Payoneer needs additional clarification on the payment on Oct 14, 2018 and provided support team with all explanations straight away.

Then I spoke with support via chat almost every day. Here are some quotes from conversations:

Chat 10/16/2018 11:39 AM:
/*********************
* About approval takes 2 - 5 business
*********************/
[11:32:02 AM]Williams: I unfortunately cannot say ahead of time what the review time for each future payment will be, but all payments can take in between 2 - 5 business days to be reviewed and loaded.

Chat 10/19/2018 11:33 AM
/*********************
* They promise to review the payment in 1-2 business days.
*********************/
[11:27:18 AM]Julian: I understand your frustration and we are working to get this resolved as quick as possible
[11:29:15 AM]Artur: It tells me nothing about how long this approval process will take more
[11:29:33 AM]Julian: you should have an update in 1-2 business days

Chat 10/23/2018 10:45 AM
/*********************
* They ask me to wait the payment one more week o_O
*********************/
[10:39:20 AM]Artur: So how long I need to wait?
[10:40:08 AM]Bry: let me see
[10:41:00 AM]Bry: you can expect the payment within this week or much faster than that
[10:41:08 AM]Bry: as i will be expediting this issue to make the approval faster

Chat 10/26/2018 05:06 AM
/*********************
* 3 business days more.
*********************/
[04:59:25 AM]Eric: So im going to forward a request to have this payment looked at and try to have it expedited, if you do not get a response back within 3 business days, please come back, and we will expedite this further

10 working days to review 1 invoice and 1 link? Really? And then again 3 working days and I believe support again will be silent.

My loan is overdue. My mother needs operation and I need to wait WEEKS to get my money.

I'm not speaking about couple of hundreds. They owe me several thousands. And I hear only "I understand your frustration".

This is ridiculous. My money stuck in a middle of nowhere without any possibility to get know what happens.

This is unacceptable service for financial organization.