I was asked to verify a global payment!

animoxixanimoxix Posts: 4Member
Hello, I have been receiving funds via the global payments for months now. On the 11th of October a payment of $300 was made to me by a client and I was asked to verify the payment by answering some questions.

I have answered those question and am still waiting on my funds.

I have sent mails to support and is yet to get any feedback from them on my funds.

It's past 20days now.

How long is this suppose to take?

Best Answer

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,015Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1

Dear @animoxix thank you for contacting us regarding this matter. We are sorry to hear that you have been waiting 20 days for the payment to be loaded. We checked your account and have forwarded a request to expedite the review and information you've provided. When payments reach our system, some are reviewed and other not. But when it is reviewed, the payment approval department requires our customers to provide information or documents in order to verify its sources according to the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, and our banks. This is done to ensure the safety and security of all transactions done via Payoneer. We do transfer the information as soon as it is provided but please keep in mind that it this is also really important to provide the correct documentation in order to avoid any additional delay.

• animoxixanimoxix Posts: 4Member
    Another payment of $50 made to me yesterday via the global payment service is saying pending too! now i am really scared. can you give me a definite date to when this will be resolved? I am exhausted, really. :'( :'( :'( :'( :(

Do not worry, but keep in mind that the review time together with the review time, normally takes up to five business days while Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days.

• hedayetsaadihedayetsaadi Posts: 2Member
    Hi Cristale,
    I need to receive $3000 from my Germany customer. Am I allowed to get such big amount through Payoneer global payment service?
    I sent messages to customer support, but yet to receive any response from them. Could you please help?

Yes it is possible

Hello Cristale, I have not yet gotten my payment till now. I called your customer care lines and they promised i would get my pay asap. that was on the 1st of November, today is 5th, yet no payment. I have two payments on hold now and one more will likely enter tomorrow. Is this how all of my payments will keep piling up on hold? Meanwhile, i called one of your customer care agents today and she said i should wait indefinitely....she didn't sound like she knew what she was saying though. scary.
    @Cristale_Payoneer ???