Account info verification

nemynemy Posts: 6Member
Hello ,
I was asked to verify my global payment and I did !
Why did you cancel my transaction ?
and you keep sending my your info is not updated ..
2 days ago I updated my info again but still submitted , when are you going to solve this issue ..?
I'm not receiving money

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 110Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @nemy . I am so sorry to hear about your payment being cancelled. In order for us to discuss this with you directly, please contact us directly via chat, phone, or email. I would also suggest checking your Payoneer email address as we should have sent you a message in regards to this.

• nemynemy Posts: 6Member
    I updated my info it's still submitted
    I tried to do live chat I always received this message ( Your chat request has been canceled. Please visit our Support Center to contact us )
    I tried by e-mail , I only received auto e-mail
    I want a quick solution , so not canceling my next transaction again and again !
    all required info is updated , government ID is update .
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 110Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @nemy, I have reached out to you directly. Please check your inbox so we can continue discussing your case.

Still having the problem!
    I want to recieve my money ASAP.

Hello Again @nemy . Please check your messages for an update.

Still having the problem.. Just accept my documents, it's still submitted long time ago
    It's still submitted!
    And the problem is still not solved!!
    When are you going to slove it, I want to recieve my money!
    Still not solved.. Why your customer service is not responding when needed!
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,019Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @nemy Please send me a private message and i ll take a look at this matter! We'll do our best to assist!