get reward

rmshehanpererarmshehanperera Posts: 4Member
1)I have a direct referral.so if he got 100 or more dollers from other payoneer.are we eligible for the reward..or if he got requested payment from other client (get paid via master card) ..are we eligible for the reward..explain me.
2) how many days should we wait for the reward..
My country is Sri lanka( Asian country)

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,019Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rmshehanperera Do you mean that you registered via the referral link? If you did, the reward is credited to your account and to your friend's account once you have earned at least $1000 in total payments for services you have provided. But, receiving payments from other Payoneer users does not count towards the requirements. The reward is then loaded within 3 months!

• rmshehanpererarmshehanperera Posts: 4Member
    1) Is eligible for the reward without the payoneer master card??
    2) is enough for the reward that received 100 doller ?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 114Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rmshehanperera, to become eligible for the reward, anyone using the referral link would need to receive $1000 in eligible payments.

• rmshehanpererarmshehanperera Posts: 4Member
    **But** one of my frnd got reward just for 100 doller..he withdrew 100 doller from Fiverr.after that 25 doller reward also got within 24h.this is his first transaction.It is a new account.can you explain this??
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,019Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There are different types of promotion that we offer, it is sometimes up to the program our users apply through and some promotion are not relevant anymore too. The current refer a friend program offers to credit the reward to your account once you have earned at least $1000 in total payments for services you have provided.