Leniency on Signing Up for US Payment Service

Howard SHoward S Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello Payoneer,

I would like to apply for this service as I sell on ebay.com and I have a verified PayPal account, but I only can produce a National ID (Voters ID in Jamaica), but I do not have this ID until June, I don't have a Passport or Drivers License at the moment, I desperately would like to get the service to be able to access my funds from PayPal, I already have a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard in hand, is there anything that can be done for me until June when I can produce the National ID?

I have a Taxpayer Registration Number Card and a National Insurance Registration Card, both Government Issued, but I get my National ID (Voters ID in Jamaica) in June.

I hope you guys could show more leniency to persons who don't have a government issued ID currently and about to receive one

Kind Regards
Howard

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Howard,

As a fully registered US company, Payoneer is required to comply with laws and regulations, one of which being KYC - Know Your Customer.

This requires us to collect valid identification for anyone using the US Payment Service, and there are only certain types of identification allowed.

If we can assist you we will, however it has to be approved within these regulations. I will look further into the possibility of using your National Insurance Registration Card and get back to you.

• Howard SHoward S Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Thank you Nissim, I understand the situation and really appreciate you looking into it, you can also check the Taxpayer Registration Number card too, if possible, really hope you can help and look forward to your reply. I would just really like a solution to use now as June is kind of a little ways away to wait to get money, when I kind of need it now. 

Please send me an e-mail explaining this issue, to [email protected]

Hmm, Didn't you answer me yesterday, I sent and email and posted here yesterday.

Howard

I did answer you, but I was unable to locate the e-mail. Is it possible you can resend it?

Email sent.

Thanks!

Hi Nissim,

I got my Government Issued ID and I have submitted it along with the documents for the US Payment Service last Thursday. 

Kind Regards

Howard