Account closed / no dispuste

I cant understand why you are closin accounts without reason if this is a bank so need to clarify and choise people who will work.
My account IS closed without reason no one Can tell me the reason After a lot of calls and no help no reason i did want to dispute an amount of 1350usd i made to a seller and i got riped he dident send my order i talk with supervisor iade and he told me ok we will help you dispute this amount i am a customer and they should protect me After filing the dispute forme and After 3 mails from payoner customer Care i get sorry WE cant dispute for you because your account IS closed and you should talk with the seller directly , if the seller want to send money back he will send the order not the documents if any one here get like this situation and he make a report to the international tribunal let me know the way how to Do that please this is my mail : [email protected]

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 114Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ouazzani. I am sorry to hear about this recent experience. In the case of an account closure we only do so if there was a break in the terms and conditions of service found. When this happens we are unfortunately no longer able to provide support with the account in question. I understand your frustration, and deeply apologize that we can not assist you further with your dispute.

• ouazzaniouazzani Posts: 2Member
    If there IS a break in the terms i should know it and you should say you break this term but actualy there is no break of the rules and you just take and close account