US Payment Service - ETORO

Hi,

I'd like to be able to accept money from etoro.com using the US payment service.

Thanks

Answers

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Toon-c wrote on March 21 2013, 11:54 PM: »

Hi,

I'd like to be able to accept money from etoro.com using the US payment service.

Thanks

eToro is actually an official partner of ours. You can receive payments from them directly to your Payoneer card, for as little as $1.00 per payment.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Toon-cToon-c Posts: 11Member ✭✭

Brilliant :)

• Toon-cToon-c Posts: 11Member ✭✭

And what about ETX Capital ?

Thanks

• wario0618wario0618 Posts: 7Member
    Nissim wrote on March 22 2013, 5:17 PM: »

eToro is actually an official partner of ours. You can receive payments from them directly to your Payoneer card, for as little as $1.00 per payment.

Nissim apology then to remove by etoro only option we remove the card and then you enter the card number and loaded payoneer money directly to payoneer card?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, you can sign in to your eToro account and select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you can withdraw funds directly to the Payoneer card.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • buriasnonburiasnon Posts: 7Member

As per Etoro Customer service, you must input your Payoneer Card in the Credit Card mode of payment. Your original deposit using your Payoneer card will be automatically refunded to your Card from you etoro balance amounting to your original deposit.  Funds in your etoro balance in excess of your original deposit will be transferred to your Payoneer Card by opening up a case or ticket to their Accounting Department.

• kovsheninkovshenin Posts: 1Member
    Hi! Is this still accurate for 2015?
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Yes, you can still receive payments from eToro using Payoneer. If you have any questions about Payoneer and how to use our service, please feel free to ask.
  • eksabcasheksabcash Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Sivan said:
    Yes, you can still receive payments from eToro using Payoneer. If you have any questions about Payoneer and how to use our service, please feel free to ask.
    but why payoneer payment option disappeared from etoro ? 
  • SandroSandro Posts: 3Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi. Is eToro still a Payoneer partner in 2017? Coz I don't see the option on eToro website.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,287Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello and thank you for contacting us.
    Etoro is a partner that can be added to a FirstChoice Pay account. Some companies such as Etoro have been transitioned to FirstChoice Pay. FirstChoice Pay was developed by Payoneer and just like Payoneer, it is a payment platform offering solutions to pay and get paid internationally.
    In order to start receiving payments from Etoro, Please verify what payment method are offered on their website.

• PayPalIncPayPalInc Posts: 8Member
    Support for progress
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @PayPalInc. Please let us know if you had any questions.

Thanks!

• webar2007webar2007 Posts: 1Member
    Hi! Is it still possible to withdraw money from etoro to Payoneer Global Payment Service? Payoneer GPS says "Wire transfers are not supported" while eToro withdrawal to bank accounts are wire transfers.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,509Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, @webar2007.

As FirstChoice Pay (referenced above in the older post) has disbanded, it would not be possible to receive payments from eToro through the Global Payment Service, as services who deal in trading or cryptocurrency are against the terms and conditions.

You also had the right idea when speaking about wire transfers, so regardless of if they are against the terms and conditions or not, they wouldn't be able to send a wire to our Global Payment Service receiving accounts.

Thank you!

• rupabebyrupabeby Posts: 2Member
    How can receive payment from livu app(a video chatting app) ihave registered payoner account
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,287Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rupabeby Does Livu provides Payoneer as a payment solution? If they do, you would have to link the company to your Payoneer account by following the steps bellow:

Log in to your online account with Livu and select Payoneer as your payment method. Then you will be directed to our registration page.
    Then, please click "Already have a Payoneer account? Click Here!". (This will usually appear on the upper right corner)
    Verify your personal details and select your payment method.

• mkumari796mkumari796 Posts: 2Member
    edited June 13
    How to registered my livu I'd and link with payoneer
  • mkumari796mkumari796 Posts: 2Member
    How to registered my livu I'd and link with payoneer

If you are talking about the company called LiveU, you can go to their payment methods page and select Payoneer as a payment method.

• morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome!