I suggest the creation of virtual credit / debit card or VCC in payoneer
Payonner has become an important part of the lives of many freelancers, where most of us use it to receive payments from companies and we do not have to carry cash (using the payoneer card). They are also very useful and sometimes indispensable for operations with money on the Internet such as buying a product or service.
Now, with the increase of online frauds where many users are affected, including Payoneer users using their MasterCard debit cards, a debit card modality that can offer much more security is required: the Virtual Credit or Debit Card (VCC)
But what is a virtual card? A virtual card is like your debit / credit card; only it is not tangible. In many banks or virtual accounts was introduced to deal with the growing number of fraudulent transactions on the Internet. A VCC (Virtual Credit Card, or virtual credit card) are also called prepaid credit cards. In our case it could be recharged with the funds with our Payoneer cards or balance in payoneer
Advantages of our virtual solutions:
- The card will not be associated with your bank account: the cards are prepaid, so they do not have any credit system or associated loan. You can only spend what you charge.
- Global acceptance : our cards can be used at any point of sale where the logo of the system (MasterCard) is accepted.
- Associated with secure online accounts: accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Now, Payoneer could impose security measures and requirements on whoever allows that option, thus avoiding the abuse of creation of cards such as:
- Active users with x seniority
- Management of x amount of balance per month
- Limit the creation of virtual cards per month
This is just an idea or suggestion
What do you think payonneros?