I need your help ! Bank related

Hello , during the review period of my new payoneer account , i have received an email stating that the bank account i have provided doesn't belong to me ! The account is 100% mine and registered in my name , i am sure that the bank information i provided is 100% accurate , ive sent a letter to help center with my ID photo and a recent bank statment so they can compare the information , is there anything else i should do ? Will this resolve the problem ? Thank you

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @nadeen990. it sounds like you have sent enough information for the approval department to verify. All you need to do now is wait. As soon as the review of your i.d. and statement are done the approval team will notify you. If any additional email is needed they will be sure to send you a message. You should receive an update in 3 business days.

• nadeen990nadeen990 Posts: 5Member
    Thank you so much for replying , i will wait and hopefully it will work
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@nadeen990 said:
    Thank you so much for replying , i will wait and hopefully it will work

No problem @nadeen990 . If you find you still need help after 3 business days just let us know and we will do our best to assist you further.

• A_K_RonyA_K_Rony Posts: 2Member
    I don't have any bank account, so am I eligible to sign up for payoneer account?
  • A_K_RonyA_K_Rony Posts: 2Member
    Hello Admin EdwinPayoneer...
    I badly need to have your help, so would you please reply my previous comment?
  • nadeen990nadeen990 Posts: 5Member
    > @A_K_Rony said:
    > I don't have any bank account, so am I eligible to sign up for payoneer account?

I Found this in the FAQ section
    "
    If you wish to apply for a Payoneer account without using your bank account details as your default withdrawal method for accessing your pay, you will need to apply for a Payoneer card account through a company that facilitates card loading as a payment withdrawal option "

@nadeen990 said:
    > @A_K_Rony said:

> I don't have any bank account, so am I eligible to sign up for payoneer account?

I Found this in the FAQ section

"

If you wish to apply for a Payoneer account without using your bank account details as your default withdrawal method for accessing your pay, you will need to apply for a Payoneer card account through a company that facilitates card loading as a payment withdrawal option "

Hi @A_K_Rony , As @nadeen990 pointed out, it is certainly possible to register for a Payoneer account without a bank account.

For this all you need to do is sign up through a company that works with Payoneer.com to facilitate payments. Click here to learn about some of the many companies we work with, that you can register with for a Payoneer card account.