Can payoneer link with paypal

idzwanidzwan Posts: 1Member
can paypal link with payoneer

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @idzan, to start receiving payments from eWallets to your Payoneer account, check out the following link http://blog.payoneer.com/using-an-online-ewallet-with-payoneer/

• ahmetcicekahmetcicek Posts: 6Member
    The company Paypal recognizes the routing number which Payoneer gives us, i would like to learn kindly what happens if we use other routing number from (same bank) the bank (first century) with bank account? I mean the bank checking accout will remain but i will use other routing number from the same bank so Can the money still is transfered to our Payoneer account? or it is impossible?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ahmetcicek there is no such a possibility, you can only use details on your account, if you have any issue , kindly contact our support center directly for further assistance.

@Cristale_Payoneer ; Well i have called to Spain Customer Service and they has said me that i have to use the same routing number as well as firstly i have to link a credit or debit card due to Paypal removes the protection againts Payoneer routing number. I could link my debit card but when i tried to link my Payoneer bank account, i have received the same rejection from Paypal. Again i sent mail to Spain due to ask what happens if i use another routing number from the same bank First Century. I still wait answer. Because Paypal accepts another routing number from the same bank at least.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 356Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @ahmetcicek. If you find that you do not receive a response in the next 2-3 days please let us know and we will do our best to assist you further.

@EdwinPayoneer Thank you for the reply but i didn´t receive any answer from customer service of Payoneer yet.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 356Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ahmetcicek said:
    @EdwinPayoneer Thank you for the reply but i didn´t receive any answer from customer service of Payoneer yet.

Can you send me a message with your reference number?

Yes, this is the reference number : "181122-011379" , I wait for 5 days without a certain answer.

Thanks @ahmetcicek. I have replied to your DM and it looks like our team is working on your case now. :)

<3 I appreciate for your help. ;)
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You are welcome!

• chris12chris12 Posts: 1Member
    Hi good day

I tried to connect my payoneer account to my PayPal and it keeps rejecting it I need help plz

Hi @chris12 . One common issue that causes this is the Paypal account not featuring a linked debit or credit card.

Try linking an active and funded credit or debit card with your Paypal account and see if this resolves the issue. If it does not, or if you already have a card linked, please feel free to contact our customer care team. They can assist you further with this.

To contact customer care, click here.