No Money Came Out Of The Atm Though It Was Been Charged From My Card!?

nafiz27menafiz27me Posts: 9Member
edited October 2011 in Ask The Community
need urjent help...please
Hi

i have attached the faulty transaction picture.. i got no money during this transaction though it shows that its gone...
Please help me i tried to connect to live chat but no one is there!!! i send 2-3 email to (contact us) email address.. but no response please help me.
my email address is [email protected]

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

First of all, don't worry. This sometimes happens. All you need to do is contact our support team and let them know what happened. They will send you a dispute form that you should fill out and send back to us, and then we file the claim with MasterCard. Please contact them and then post your ticket ID here (starts with LTK) and I'll have them send it to you immediately.
    Talia
  • nafiz27menafiz27me Posts: 9Member
    Hi
    I got the dispute form but i have some questions...
    1) What does it mean by Merchant?? Is it the ATM service providing bank??
    2) What is the case number ?? Where can i find this ??

please answer those question so i can fill the form properly.
    thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    nafiz27me wrote:

Hi
    I got the dispute form but i have some questions...
    1) What does it mean by Merchant?? Is it the ATM service providing bank??
    2) What is the case number ?? Where can i find this ??

please answer those question so i can fill the form properly.
    thanks

Hey,

The merchant would be who initiated the charge, so in this case it is the bank that operates the ATM.

In regards to the case number, you can leave that blank, it would be something filled in by the representative taking care of the dispute for you.

If you have any further questions at all please feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

The merchant would be who initiated the charge, so in this case it is the bank that operates the ATM.

In regards to the case number, you can leave that blank, it would be something filled in by the representative taking care of the dispute for you.

If you have any further questions at all please feel free.

Thanks,

ok thank you very much for your help.
    edited November 2011
    Hi
    I have sent back the filled up form to the email address that send me the form. Now what should i have to do??
    How much time will need to get my money back??
    Hi Nafiz,

Our support team will contact you with more information, don't worry. :)
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Nafiz,

Our support team will contact you with more information, don't worry. :)

How long will it take ?? It almost 2 days gone?? no replay from them??
    It can take up to 2 business days to receive a reply, but you will receive a reply.
    Talia
    Hi
    The problem is not solved yet..
    though i see a amount of 85.27$ is in my account which is quoted as "Pre Authorize Transactions List" !!
    What should i do ..now How long will it take to solve this problem??
    nafiz27me wrote:

Hi
    The problem is not solved yet..
    though i see a amount of 85.27$ is in my account which is quoted as "Pre Authorize Transactions List" !!
    What should i do ..now How long will it take to solve this problem??

Hi Nafiz,

The fact that you see the amount in the pre-auth list means that MasterCard is already investigating it. As you were told initially, these can take up to 120 days to get resolved, though they are usually resolved faster than that. I'm sorry we can't speed up the process for you, but you WILL get your money back.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi Nafiz,

The fact that you see the amount in the pre-auth list means that MasterCard is already investigating it. As you were told initially, these can take up to 120 days to get resolved, though they are usually resolved faster than that. I'm sorry we can't speed up the process for you, but you WILL get your money back.

Hi
    Its been 45 days past till the money is pending as preauthorize ...
    How long it will take more?? How much of improvement is done till now.. How can i know all those questions answers... please give me some prove so i can believe that some one is working on this problem...
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    nafiz27me wrote:

Hi
    Its been 45 days past till the money is pending as preauthorize ...
    How long it will take more?? How much of improvement is done till now.. How can i know all those questions answers... please give me some prove so i can believe that some one is working on this problem...

Hi Nafiz

I am sorry and I understand your worry.

Allow me to reiterate that the process takes up to 120 days, although most time it gets processed quicker, it has never been as quick as 45 days.

If you login to "My Account" you can see that the Pre-authorization process is going on and that MasterCard is taking care of your dispute. How that process works I cannot tell you because MasterCard processes it, not Payoneer.

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience and we are always here if we can help you in any other way.

Thanks