Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

UK sole trader wanting in invoice US customers

Henry5565 Member Posts: 1
I would like to get a USD/GBP/EUR and reside in the UK.

I need to invoice US customers in USD and the place those US funds in a US bank account. It's a legit account but my address is in the UK. Can I withdrawl my money to it for $1.50?

I don't wish to convert the money to GBP yet so don't want to pay 2% plus mid market rate. Just to convert it back.



  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi @Henry5565 . First and foremost let me thank you for considering our service for your business needs.

    While you would be able to add a bank form the United States to your account, and receive USD currency, the fee for this would still be 2% of the transferred amount. This is because your residential address is outside of the U.S.

    The only way to qualify for the $1.50 flat fee would be if you had the U.S. bank account, and also lives within the U.S.

    The good news is you would still be able to avoid the conversion of the funds, so you wouldn't need to be concerned with current market rates for the transfers.