payment waiting for approval

rategoratego Member Posts: 6

my first time to use this service, i placed an order at the same time with my friend,his was approved 24 hrs ago while mine is still hanging...and you know its friday! :sword: is it normal?

Payment ID: 6320483
Payment Date (EST.): 03/21/2013 17:56

Payment Status:Payment waiting for approvalICO-Pending.png

Amount to Load: $103.50 (applicable fees will apply)

Loader details: Payoneer Direct Deposit Payroll

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

As this is your first payment, your US Payment Service information needs to be reviewed and verified. Once verified, future payments will be funded automatically.

You will receive an update with further information within the next 24-48 hours.

• Ourangzaib khanOurangzaib khan Member Posts: 9

Hi i am also having this problem it's not my first payment. 

Payment ID:  6330245

Payment Date (EST.): 03/22/2013 18:22

Before this whenever i withdraw from the paypal it took less then 2 days.
    But now it is more then 3 days and still money is waiting for approval.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Some payments require a manual review, which would generally take up to 1 business day. If you received the payment on March 22, Saturday would not be a business day. You should be receiving further information within the next 24-48 hours.

• rategoratego Member Posts: 6

4 days and still waiting for approval...sometimes the wait can be so long indeed!

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I see your US Payment Service was approved. You should be receiving an update about your payments within 2 business days.

• rategoratego Member Posts: 6

Thanks David..It was finally loaded..another question - do i qualify for the 25 dollar bonus now that i loaded over 100 but the activation fee was automatically deducted?

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    ratego wrote on March 24 2013, 9:10 AM: »

Thanks David..It was finally loaded..another question - do i qualify for the 25 dollar bonus now that i loaded over 100 but the activation fee was automatically deducted?

If you signed up for the card via the Refer a Friend program then you qualify for the 25 USD bonus. Please note it can take up to 30 days for the funds to load to your account.