Problem with US payment service feature

Hello
My US payment service been aprooved and i got confirmation email with all details while ago. Ive made $1 test transaction from paypal on 10.03.2013 (code 9RD52485BJ6406110). But they are still not loaded nor back in my PP account. Also i do not see  USPS details in my payoneer account. Is there any problem? Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As you did not answer the US Payment Service questionnaire, the service was disabled.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] asking to apply for the service, and we will assist you. Also mention that you send a test payment of $1, as it is most likely pending to be returned to PayPal.

• rockyhulkrockyhulk Member Posts: 4

can i creat more than one US payment service accounts ?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We currently allow only (1) Payoneer account and US Payment Service per person.

• Bock0549Bock0549 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Nissim wrote on March 22 2013, 6:07 PM: »

As you did not answer the US Payment Service questionnaire, the service was disabled.

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] asking to apply for the service, and we will assist you. Also mention that you send a test payment of $1, as it is most likely pending to be returned to PayPal.

hello

i did answer US Payment Service questionnaire a day ago and got an email saying

"Thank you for submitting the US Payment Service questionnaire. Your US
    Payment Service is enabled and you may begin receiving payments."

But i still do not see USPS feature in my account. Thanks

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

An email was sent to you today by Ben from our approval department requesting further information for your US Payment Service. Please respond with the requested details.