PayPal

I received this PayPal message when trying to associate my Payoneer account to transfer money : ->

"Therefore, virtual bank accounts are not accepted by PayPal since they are not considered as real bank account and do not provide the customer the same level of confidence and safety that PayPal requires.

We would really want to make things work out with you. I would highly recommend for you to please contact your issuing bank and ask if they can provide you a US Electronic Transfer routing number that our system will recognize as a registered bank account and not a virtual one. "

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 188Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30

Hi @gustavopawn, this message usually comes when your Paypal account is not able to link with the bank details we provide. The most common cause for this is that the Paypal account you are connecting to does not have a debit or credit card linked to it.

To remedy this link an active, funded card to your Paypal account as a payment method, then try linking your bank details again.