bad postal service , my card haven't arrive

hi , i ordered my card for long time ago , and i haven't recieve it yet , how do i know that it was sent or no  , also is there any way to know the card number online ? , because im in egypt and postal service here is bad

Comments

• rakekarmrakekarm Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited March 2013

Hi there, I am not the admin but I can say that you can check whether or not your card was sent by checking your email (card approval email) where you will see if the card is shipped and the estimated date of arrival. The card normally reach in around 28 days. In my country, the postal service is also bad but I received the card after 1 months 5 days. So you can wait for the card or if the delivery time has passed, you can ask for DHL service which cost $60. You can always contact customer service or get in touch with the admins.

• nehazinehazi Member Posts: 1

Hii All.

I am New in this field. I just wana know what is the price of Payoneer card in Pakistan.

I mean when i get my payoneer card, how much i should pay for recevieing card by post.

nehazi wrote on March 23 2013, 5:58 AM: »

Hii All.

I am New in this field. I just wana know what is the price of Payoneer card in Pakistan.

I mean when i get my payoneer card, how much i should pay for recevieing card by post.

The cost of Payoneer card by post is zero. You have to sign up from one of the partners or affiliate links. After submitting your information and getting approved, you will get your card in around 28 days.

• rockyhulkrockyhulk Member Posts: 4

my card is approved , but till now for too long time i haven't recieve it

rockyhulk wrote on March 24 2013, 2:22 AM: »

my card is approved , but till now for too long time i haven't recieve it

Hey there,

Whats the estimated time for arrival of the card?

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

@rockyhulk

I saw that you applied for out GBT Service, which does not receive the card but additionally I saw that you did not complete the registration process.

If you have further question please private message me for further details.