Your USD Balance has been disabled

ImadLBImadLB Posts: 10Member
Hello,

I have already sent an email to "Customer Care" (about 15 days ago) but I have not received any response yet. Please, I need your help!

When I checked my account, as usual, I found this alert:

"Your USD Balance has been disabled. Please contact us for further details."

Also, when I want to order a new card, I can not find the "USD Balance" on the list. What happened?

Please help!

Best regards,

Imad

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 182Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ImadLB , A USD balance is a virtual account that is used specifically for withdrawing funds to your bank. This is something that is separate from a prepaid card.

Check the menu again and look for a USD card ending in XXXX. This is where you should refer to order a new card, or to learn about the balance on your account.

• ImadLBImadLB Posts: 10Member
    Hello,

Well, just a little while ago I requested a new card (in the Euro currency, because I could not find the Dollar currency in the list), but the problem is that after the request for the card I found that the bank account (Global Payment Service) is in Germany, and Amazon only accept US banks.

Amazon says: "Bank Location (Direct Deposit is only available within the United States)."

Any help!

Best regards,

Imad
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,064Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ImadLB Then you can use the US payment details to receive payments in USD currency from Amazon. The details can be found on your online account by clicking on "receive", then "Global Payment details". There you will be able to choose the USD currency and see the necessary details.