Ordering a payoneer master card

Hello friends. Im from algeria. And i have a payoneer account from about one month. And i have got a problem to order a credit card even i have a 50 usd . So i will be so thankfull for you to help me .

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 182Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @abdou_skyline . Usually when this happens it is due to the source of the payment. In order to be eligible for our prepaid card the payment needs to come from a company you work for.

Payments that come from an E wallet (paypal, skrill, etc), or from another Payoneer user via our in network "Make a payment" service do not count towards the cards eligibility.

• abdou_skylineabdou_skyline Posts: 3Member
    Hello thank you for you'r answer. I would like to know if i ask my friend to send me another 50 usd from mastercard or visa stright to my account. And which accountinformation i should give him to send me some money. Thnx.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,069Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @abdou_skyline Because that our company is a payment method , payments received from friends or family are usually not accepted. Keep in mind that the card is a debit card and not a credit card which means that in any case it needs to be loaded with available funds in order to be used and this can only be payments coming from companies you work with.

• abdou_skylineabdou_skyline Posts: 3Member
    :'( its mean i lost a 50 boxes for nothing
  • RajioRajio Posts: 3Member
    Hello great family, when applying for debit card and I wrote another address as alternative which was not registered with before...I want to ask which of the address payoneer will send card to?the alternative or initial address? (2) Is their any way I can get the card faster in Lagos Nigeria?

@abdou_skyline If you are not planning to receive payments, then i recommend you to contact the support in order to explain that you won't be using the account and that you need to close it and access the remaining funds.

@Rajio Did you already received an email with the estimated date at which the card is supposed to arrive?

• RajioRajio Posts: 3Member
    edited 5:37PM
    I'm finding it difficult to fill the card order form in my account as nothing is click able whatsoever!
    Order form is clickable for card order in my account. Also how much will be the total payment for card order if I use expenditure Oder? Total of $40 or $70?
    I mean form is not clickable at all!!!

Dear @Rajio The price to have your card ordered via expedite shipping is $40 and you need to have available balance on your account to pay for the shipment. The order can only be done through the support; After you have first ordered the card from your online account, you need to contact the support and request to have it sent via DHL and our representative will do it for you.
    If you have reached the minimum amount needed to order the card but you still cannot find the order option on your online account, you can delete the cookies or change the browser (make sure you use a computer only) and then try again. If it doesn't help, you can contact the support via our social media channels for a quicker assistance by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.